[RELEASE] EO Old client source codes

05/10/2009 19:47 Kiyono#166
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
use microsoft visual studio professional, standard edition can't include debug symbols.
There is actually a difference between versions?

//edit Visual Studio 98 Professional + SP6 is correct right?
05/10/2009 22:00 knockouk#167
where can i download the new client -.-?
05/11/2009 16:57 Kiyono#168
So I reinstalled everything (correct version now) and I still need a c3_core_dll.lib.
05/11/2009 21:48 forcer#169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djago160 View Post
So I reinstalled everything (correct version now) and I still need a c3_core_dll.lib.
you need to build it, the source is included..
05/11/2009 22:19 Kiyono#170
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
you need to build it, the source is included..
Well I can't find it >_> there is a c3_core_dll.dll source but I can't find the c3_core_dll.lib one.
05/12/2009 05:56 loveomg#171
c3_core_dll.lib file locates in lib or libR folder after building MyShell (or C3_CORE_DLL)

Check your Directory setting on Visual Studio
You must add lib(or lisR) folder to Library Directories
05/12/2009 15:39 Kiyono#172
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveomg View Post
c3_core_dll.lib file locates in lib or libR folder after building MyShell (or C3_CORE_DLL)

Check your Directory setting on Visual Studio
You must add lib(or lisR) folder to Library Directories
I added the directories but if I build c3_core_dll.dll c3_core_dll.lib doesn't appear and I can't build MyShell cause it needs c3_core_dll.lib so can someone upload a c3_core_dll.lib?
05/12/2009 22:18 forcer#173
Djago160, you must build the c3_core_dll.lib library first! all source codes are included, you are obliviously doing something wrong! build c3_core_dll project to get the lib file.
05/13/2009 17:31 Kiyono#174
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
Djago160, you must build the c3_core_dll.lib library first! all source codes are included, you are obliviously doing something wrong! build c3_core_dll project to get the lib file.
Yea I noticed that I as doing it wrong.
I hit the Build c3_core_dll.dll button but that doesn't give me the .lib.
But when I accidentally hit the Rebuild all button I got the lib =S
Hurray for misclicks xD
05/14/2009 13:11 Necron33#175
loveomg YOU Are SO Talented,You are Awesome,Thanks!!
05/14/2009 15:33 loveomg#176
God gave us so many talents and abilities
Also you are..
I believe you can make your own greate game
and I respect everyone in this forum

Because I am making my game in Korean language,
I couldn't share it with you
But, if I correct some serious bugs or got some good ideas and skills
I'll share it
05/14/2009 18:04 Grandalio#177
many thanks to loveomg, you're the best! takes me long to download it xD. pretty soon i'll test it out. :]

Greets,
Grandalio
05/14/2009 19:46 Kiyono#178
I guess I should start translating the client interface.

//edit I managed to build everything successfully and I can login but if I try to create a char it gives me a error and I can't create one.
05/17/2009 15:07 Kiyono#179
/bump

How do I encrypt the itemtype.ini...
05/17/2009 16:02 loveomg#180
Very easy..

Copy your itemtype.ini to ini/
Then excute DataCovert.exe and click File -> ItemType.ini to ItemType.dat

After converting, check the date of ItemType.dat ^^