[Dev] Archlord Emulator [Help needed]

02/18/2010 04:51 jin76#151
yup lets get this started again
02/18/2010 21:17 archknup#152
Since the people got interested in Hacking the China Pserver only, i decided to stop it because of that isn't was i try to do, i dont wanna work for any stupid hacker..

See you all
02/18/2010 23:16 kinq1#153
I guess this means that we will never see an english private server :(
02/18/2010 23:38 loonaria1988#154
i think so to :/
02/19/2010 02:21 jin76#155
whats wrong with hacking .... it makes making the server easier. but its ur choice since i suck at making private servers ^^
02/19/2010 14:53 jozsapeti#156
Hi guyz!
I'm so interested in this topic. If there is a working release of the Archlord Emulator, please pm me, write it down. or can I make this release to work? plz answer my questions. It'd be a cool private server =).
02/19/2010 16:47 iamabot#157
Read first then ask questions
02/19/2010 20:24 jozsapeti#158
I've read it from the first post, and I'm so sad ='(. I think it was a great project, and maybe if archknup and otherz don't give up maybe the project'd work. Maybe there will be another emu, but i don't know will this happen :S
02/19/2010 21:52 eKoZz#159
Just an idea... Why dont we ask the chinese guys from the chinese private server for some help? If it is a stupid idea ... nvm meh :p
02/21/2010 00:28 Malivictus#160
Quote:
Originally Posted by eKoZz View Post
Just an idea... Why dont we ask the chinese guys from the chinese private server for some help? If it is a stupid idea ... nvm meh :p
No bro its not silly I said to ask them some questions in another post about this..I am still up for giving it a go ( thanks to the wife ) but I cannot promise anything all I can do is try and help..
02/21/2010 10:25 eKoZz#161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malivictus View Post
No bro its not silly I said to ask them some questions in another post about this..I am still up for giving it a go ( thanks to the wife ) but I cannot promise anything all I can do is try and help..
It would be nice mal... since you are the only one here who seems that he knows what he is doing ...
02/21/2010 14:02 nikopol#162
Mal!!! :) hey there. thank You very much for you to come here.
03/03/2010 03:35 jin76#163
hmm. i think that no one wants to do alot of work to make the server, but one thing we can do is if we find a way to get a hold of archlords server files, we can post them on multiple sites on the net and pretty experienced p server makers will come accross them and make the server. if there r more than 10-20 servers online webzen cant do anything because theere r too many to take down. just a thought....
03/03/2010 03:48 eKoZz#164
I emailed the gm... he told me that the korean police shut down the server.They are working to get it back online but it is hard.Also when i asked him if they are thinking of release the database or whatever it is called so that we can make a private server he told me that it isnt in his future plants to release it.
03/03/2010 04:19 jin76#165
i also think webzen moniters this website. so if any news we should post on a private website that is not known mucn. maybe i make a website soon for this kind of stuff and pm the adress to trusted people who asks me.

any news about the server or any hacks could go on there that we dont want webzen to find about though. but i wil need some time to make the website.