[Dev] Archlord Emulator [Help needed]

02/10/2010 00:29 fontaine#136
yh to bad tho it was on a roll...
02/10/2010 00:29 Man30#137
Agreed i think Arknup gave up
02/10/2010 01:21 nikopol#138
i wonder when he would post, that this project is dead :\
02/10/2010 04:45 Man30#139
wouldn't be so bad but damn i tried the steps on page 1 i can't get it to work like he did.
I have sent him pm but no reply i dont know what he is doing and his way of saying what to do is vage at most there's more to it but i guess we won't know what steps is needed to get to the next.
02/10/2010 04:48 Man30#140
For instance load Login it gets to here DBSERVERINFO and crashes ok then what info should i put to get to the next step?
There needs to be tut's or at least a check list takes 30 mins tops to be detailed enough to get it going .
02/10/2010 04:50 Man30#141
And what about this You can find the database at /ini/ directory, all of the XLS files are the tables of the database, you can import all of this by MS SQL server.I have tried this obviously i am doing it wrong this is a simple task! lol some people are newbs others are like ok what exactly and where to put it others are like you did this wrong .
Just pointing out we need a better tut .
02/10/2010 09:07 botas12#142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man30 View Post
For instance load Login it gets to here DBSERVERINFO and crashes ok then what info should i put to get to the next step?
There needs to be tut's or at least a check list takes 30 mins tops to be detailed enough to get it going .
read again from page one!
it was mentioned already few times that some files are missing and you cannot do anything without them... so it's pointless to do something with DB!!!

p.s. once again: login server is looking for few files which are missing and without them DB is useless... so stop asking for tutorials about how to run DB!
02/10/2010 12:34 Feldunost#143
I think that the first action to do is to make one special forum Archlord for development on Archlord . . .

Like others maked with Lineage and WoW they have their own forum for recruit good dev' . . .

For an project like that the leader must not to be overwhelming, I recommend you Arknup to build a list of friends for build one team . . . open-source, for sure !
02/10/2010 12:44 Man30#144
Quote:
Originally Posted by botas12 View Post
read again from page one!
it was mentioned already few times that some files are missing and you cannot do anything without them... so it's pointless to do something with DB!!!

p.s. once again: login server is looking for few files which are missing and without them DB is useless... so stop asking for tutorials about how to run DB!
No $hit Sherlock that's not the point.
And first of all i will ask as many times as i please what you own these forums.
I pointed out in my comments on what he said he has gotten not what he hasn't.
Nothing is pointless just because you had an epic fail.Some of us do look and find WTF we were looking for.
02/10/2010 14:21 Feldunost#145
I have contacted Arknup for set up some things clear ...

I have a lot of ressources, and it could be help a lot . . . if it's applied . . . because without forum, u can't organize well . . .

If u concentrate all there it's bad, so Arknup make a team, with links of all subjects that u have open, u will find all responses and devellop your team in less than 1 week . . .
02/10/2010 16:10 botas12#146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man30 View Post
No $hit Sherlock that's not the point.
And first of all i will ask as many times as i please what you own these forums.
I pointed out in my comments on what he said he has gotten not what he hasn't.
Nothing is pointless just because you had an epic fail.Some of us do look and find WTF we were looking for.
kids :D :D :D
02/11/2010 11:10 Feldunost#147
UP



maybe Arknup have really stopped . . .:(
02/11/2010 19:41 Man30#148
Quote:
Originally Posted by botas12 View Post
kids :D :D :D
Forum Troll
02/13/2010 10:42 nikopol#149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feldunost View Post
UP



maybe Arknup have really stopped . . .:(


he didnt post for a while so it could be:

1. he is makeing it and when its done he will tell us

OR

2. he stopped -_-..
02/16/2010 15:23 Malivictus#150
Well,to start with it looks like your all going in many ways jet getting no where because you have no idea what your doing first thing is first you have the Beta files from Way back they will be buggy as hell...but apart from that who ever is the project manager he/she needs to pull on the rains of this Horse and tell it to Stop...

Now why stop..?!? well get your project team in order...first and the project will go smoothly.. you have the files but you cannot start the DB well here is a hint are the files IP/MAC locked...some Game makers are getting smart to server file sharks and they MAC lock the main Ini file..just from my Exp many moons ago I found that a lot of archloads files are RC5 based and RC is a SOB to get around if you don't have the hash marker then your f88Ked..

But what do I know I only cracked the packet Id base code and showed you guys how to cheat ( aka skills swap and dupe inc..) and most of all I was asked by the project Manager ( im guessing ) to help you guys out..soo here I am I have some old files on a esnips folder I will have to dig out the password and find the files and upload them for you guys..but first things first I just want to give you guys some tips..

1) work in groups if one fails a group will come up with the answer..

2) keep in contact and stick to deadlines...even if they seem imposable

3) keep it a open project that way other coders and hackers can help out where they can ( like myself)

4) keep everyone in the loop on who is doing what for the project..( Ford post there yearly money makings so why cant you guys get a post right about who is doing what for the project )

5) TEST TEST TEST TEST and did I say TEST..test what I hear you cry..Everything test everything..from files to Exe Test everything if you don't know what your doing then be honest and tell the team look I don't have a fking clue as to what your doing you will just slow down the project..or worse make it worse.. if you want your name on some post count or a forum respect list then your doing this for all the wrong reasons..take my advice and LEAVE !

6) don't be scared to ask for help...this is a TEAM nothing else...

7) look at what other games they have made put out that has been Coped or Privatized you never know they may use the same DB setup look at RF online....( HINT )

so that is my only hint I can and will pass to you guys..I will Not promise anything..when it comes to the files I have but I will try...


Now that I have finished my long arse Grandpa Style ear chewing Lets Get some God Dam Emu project done !!