Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Allods
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Allods Online PVP (4.0)

Discussion on Allods Online PVP (4.0) within the Allods forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Allods Online PVP (4.0)

Allods Online PVP (4.0) I want to talk about our server; First, I want to talk about the plans of our founding team.

- It is planned to be a long-lived server,
- We plan to support the TUR, EU, FR, GER languages ​​on a global basis starting with the language package first,
-current market, fixed exchange rate etc. we feel that our features will be enjoyable,
- We will continue to support our fans in the direction of their wishes,

NOTE: We are separated from the former DarkAllods by adding more information to combine the actual DarkAllods founder team into the Primal Gaming PLUS and provide a more gaming experience.

Please note that the opening of the server will be posted on the facebook page and will be followed until soon.

For now, our site and our page is turkish. but according to our plans, English language support will be available in 1-2 months.

SCREENSHOTS;

Old 12/26/2017, 13:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by metesafa12 View Post
Allods Online PVP (4.0) I want to talk about our server; First, I want to talk about the plans of our founding team.

- It is planned to be a long-lived server,
- We plan to support the TUR, EU, FR, GER languages ​​on a global basis starting with the language package first,
-current market, fixed exchange rate etc. we feel that our features will be enjoyable,
- We will continue to support our fans in the direction of their wishes,

NOTE: We are separated from the former DarkAllods by adding more information to combine the actual DarkAllods founder team into the Primal Gaming PLUS and provide a more gaming experience.

Please note that the opening of the server will be posted on the facebook page and will be followed until soon.

For now, our site and our page is turkish. but according to our plans, English language support will be available in 1-2 months.

SCREENSHOTS;

Have fun!

Tags
allods online, mmorpg