Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Albion Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Macro for Looting 5€ / 5mils ingame

Discussion on Selling Macro for Looting 5€ / 5mils ingame within the Albion Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Macro for Looting 5€ / 5mils ingame

Hello.
My name is xirteM and i did macro on looting which give you option loot things much faster.

You can customize it by yourself like slots how much it will loot for you etc.

Discord: xirtem#2189
Price: 5€ - Paypal
or
5 milions in silvers.

After payment you will get manual how to setup it etc. or you can ask me on discord.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C++] Auto looting/selling
11/11/2020 - Shaiya - 10 Replies
Looting High Level Elite Chests
08/30/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Go to House P and get Gwylands Stand. If you complete it once that is best, so then you go here on elite by yourself. Here are screenshots of me running thru all the traps/mobs and then looting a chest by myself. My last run took 1 minute and 20 seconds and I got a +3 weapon. This is only good for 10 runs. On filefront I uploaded a gallery of the events in the order that I took the pictures. I was 4 when i first did this, I do not know for sure if a 3 can get the quest. Look at my bars in the...
Item Sitting (looting)
11/01/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
First I'd like to say that I do not know whether or not this has been asked/answered before so, forgive me oh leet hacker masters *insert cry*. Second, my question: Is there a way that you can pick up items people are sitting on? As it happens quite frequently in the halloween quest and is extremely annoying. I know two ways: 1.Peace mode (sometimes this works) 2.Shift screen. Again, I appologise if this has been answered, I am a noob for not using the search button and you should...
Extrem Ninja Looting
07/19/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
Ihr wollt mal so richtig gemein sein ?? und ganz viel Kohle abstauben ?? Dann seid ihr hier richtig ..... So gehts: Ihr versucht euch in eine gruppe für zb molton core einzuschleusen. Beim Endboss wo so zwei drei epic fallen passen alle ... Da ist der moment für looten sehr günstig !!! Danach ignore und versuchen den server zu wechseln.
bgs looting
07/14/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
IN BG you can loot players from any distance. You just have to spam right click the corpse few times and it will let you loot faction items and cash from player even if you get out of range message. Works on all corpses that still have Insignia on them.