Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Albion Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Affordable Albion Online power leveling

Discussion on Affordable Albion Online power leveling within the Albion Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Affordable Albion Online power leveling, fame grind, boosting

Here is the list of reasons why you should choose us:

# We dont use bots: this may come as surprise to some people, but there are several boosters who actually will use bot software on your account, this will have high chance of getting your account banned.

# We will never post any screenshots or replays anywhere on the internet, posting pictures and replays on boosters websites and forum topics is asking for trouble, even if your nickname is removed.

# 1 booster per 1 order: With us you will have 1 booster entirely devoted to your order, there are several individual boosters who accept a lot of orders and then do them little by little everyday.

# Client is the king: you want discount on your large order or you want us to complete some missions and challenges during your order or you just want to chat about AO during your order, we are there for you.

# Most feedback received and 100% positive, there have been several boosters who have abused the trust of people by taking in as much orders as possible and dissapperaing with the money.

# Your account will be treated with respect, we will not spend any gold or do any other similar changes without your permission. We will not talk during the order or chat with your clan mates and friends.

# A lot of different payment methods accepted, even if you dont see your payment method on the list, you can still ask if we can accept it and we will figure something out.

# No fees for you if you pay via Paypal: we will send you Paypal invoice, this way there is 0 fees for you and you are protected against fraud. Some boosters will make you pay via "Friends and Family" option, this way there are fees for you and no protection against fraud.

# We will use VPN connected to the city you live or the closest one available, this way IP will stay in same country.

These are the services offered by us:

Gathering:

Without LPWith LP
T1-T42010
T4-T56030
T5-T619080
T6-T7290145
T7-T8390195

Armor+Weapon:

Without LPWith LP
T1-T4105
T4-T58040
T5-T6230115
T6-T7490245
T7-T8980490

Hourly:
3.5 per hour

You always keep the gathered materials, loot etc There is no item exchange between your account and ours.

If you want quality service with affordable prices then you should choose us. We understand that giving access to your account to total strangers is hard, but with us you don`t have to worry about this. Don`t risk your account and money by trying save 5% and going with unknown service provider, choose a safer option.
Old 11/07/2017, 22:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
"we"
"us"

Where's the website? Team information ?
Old 11/07/2017, 22:08   #3

Website is here:

Not sure what team info you need?
Old 11/10/2017, 09:14   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 112
The Black Market: 105/0/0
I Can vouch for you. Maybe Ore gathering lvl 1-4 with lp for 5 Euro?
Old 11/10/2017, 11:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonelars View Post
I Can vouch for you. Maybe Ore gathering lvl 1-4 with lp for 5 Euro?
PMed.
Old 11/11/2017, 16:35   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 112
The Black Market: 105/0/0
He just finished my boost in Ore gatherer from T1-T4 in about 3 hours!
Good service and good communication, can fully recommend this guy!
Thanks
1 User