Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2.0 on Korean PTS

Discussion on 2.0 on Korean PTS within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
2.0 on Korean PTS

Quote:

[KOR] #Aion 2.0 to be updated on Korean Test Server this afternoon. New instances, level cap raised to 55, pets and upgraded Gliding system.
source:

Quote:
- New zones: two brand new Balaur zones in the middle of ground abyss. Both contains one-one fortress and four artifact. Very impressive screenshots!
- Glide tunnels. These things help to flight over long distances on that zones where the free-flying isn't available.
- 6 brand new instances, spearated lores, quests and enemies.
- One of the new instances (name: "Nightmare) is a lowlvl (lvl37-41).
- Also a new dungeon aspect will be the "Kaspar dungeon". It will be a one man instance with many-many challanges. After you enter, you can ask help form the an NPC at the entrance, who heal you or protect to you in the instance.
- Remnant of Abyss: 12 member new PvE instance (you need to capture a fortress or something like that)
- Brand new Dreadgion PvPvE instance (24 vs 24 battleground).
- The existing instances will be nerfed, easiest monsters, easiest instance ways, increased and fixed drop rates, etc.
- 4-6 new skill to every class and 4 brand new stigma (lvl52 and lvl55). Stigmas only can purchased by Abyss Point. Just for example, cleric new stigmas:
-+- Summon a healing aura, if any party member entered into the aura, he gains automatic heal.
-+- 27 second shield: reflect and dmg reduction.
-+- summon an extra holy servant with wind dmg.
-+- boost the "spirit" stat, that means: boost the healing amount
- Many more existing skill will be change (1 min silent arrow to rangers for example)
- Profession/Crafting: new master prof cpa: 549, you need to complete a mastery quest on prof 499. Only one master craft available par character.
- higher lvl enchantment supplement is available. You need to choice the grade when want to socketing manastone, or applying enchantment stone.
- Low lvl coin system also changed (bronze, silver, gold, etc. coints), you can directly choice the reward from the NPCs, (instead of get a random one). Ofc the prices are increased)
- Brand new Kisk skins: water, sand, lava, ice, etc.
- Ingame pet/tamagochi system. You can purcase pets, you need to feed your pet, and you can train some tricks to your pet.
- New "Union" system. You can directly reqruit Unions, one union is cointaint 8 spearated alliance. Have union chat, union notification, etc. Easiest to gather biggest party to fortresses and easiest to manage it.
- you can register 15 items in broker sales agency. (instead of 10 items). But the 11-15 slots registration fee is higher.
- You can swith on a function, that show evetry available quest givener NPC on the maps.
- Little "dungeon" icon will show the instances location on maps.
Patchnotes:
Patchnotes (translated):

more information: