Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion 5.x Emulator stable

Discussion on Aion 5.x Emulator stable within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion 5.x Emulator stable

I need a aion emulator that works 100% because i want open a privare server. I have try AionGermany but don't work.. Can help me? I can buy it too.
Old 04/30/2021, 05:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hi im selling 5.1 emulator stable fix for PvE and PvP and with costum system like free for all, 1x1 ,2x2,3x3,4x4,5x5,6x6, King of the hill, bandit , Weekly War krotan, wedding system and fix 90% quest and dungeon fix 90%

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AION 7.0 MOST STABLE EMULATOR
01/19/2021 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello I am Ecto and I am an independant dev. I provide test files for private server owner or serious future server owner so you can see what you get for your $, no scam you like it you get the source files, you dont like no problem but you will not be disappointed that's for sure, lots of work has been done on this, and it runs as core for a popular Aion private server. If you have the ambition to build your own private server under the best 7.0 emulator out there or just create your...
AION 7.0 MOST STABLE EMULATOR
11/21/2020 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hello I am Ecto and I am an independant dev. I provide test files for private server owner or serious future server owner so you can see what you get for your $, no scam you like it you get the source files, you dont like no problem but you will not be disappointed that's for sure, lots of work has been done on this, and it runs as core for a popular Aion private server. If you have the ambition to build your own private server under the best 7.0 emulator out there or just create your...
how add to Stable boy up level horse ? how add to Stable boy up level horse ?
09/11/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
how add to Stable boy up level horse ? per 1.000.000 gold ??