Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New PAK extraction tool

Discussion on New PAK extraction tool within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New PAK extraction tool

Hi, I'd like to share a new tool I published to extract Aion's .PAK files. I know there is already a tool, but it's kinda old and unsupported and it's a mix of 3 different tools made by different people. My tool is a single EXE with various extra features like PAK files selection, DDS to PNG conversion and automatic image cropping (most DDS images have an extra blank area). It extracts directly from RAM without an intermediary ZIP file, so if you need only a few files from the PAK it's much faster than the other tool, it won't convert or extract anything else.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2019, 17:49   #2

HI can you teach me what to change NPC potion to get weapons?
Old 10/20/2019, 04:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by namidk1 View Post
HI can you teach me what to change NPC potion to get weapons?
what?

Tags
aion pak extract