Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

infinite Aion Problem enter fast

Discussion on infinite Aion Problem enter fast within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
infinite Aion Problem enter fast

what going on with the server i cant open the game and cant open the site forum there is SQL ERROR general problem .

and when i want to open launcher i get unexpected end of file has accurred (at the morning everything was ok i played)

please tell me if that problem from mine pc or the server
Old 12/19/2009, 21:11   #2

same problem here.. too much coincidence both server and forum going down... here's another topic for this problem:

Old 12/20/2009, 06:07   #3

Yeah... no one can gain access to the server at the moment. The farthest you can get is at the server selection screen. So you are not the only one =(
Old 12/20/2009, 14:50   #4

I dont know what about the server, but yesterday the GM posted something in the game that the forum is down for mantiance ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with Infinite Aion
11/28/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
i downloaded game exactly how it told me, let the ncsoft launcher do its thing, and used the infinite launcher, i can log in and do everything but when i get in game, theres random boxes with korean letters, and my character looks all messed up, and i cannot move heres a screen shot. http://i56.tinypic.com/33ncgzl.jpg
Infinite Aion problem
08/25/2010 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, I have a problem with Infinite Aion... When I want to start the IALauncher nothing happened, I think it crashed:handsdown: I don´t know what I have to do, HELP me, please:D Louis
Infinite aion problem
03/06/2010 - Aion Private Server - 21 Replies
Wenn ich auf launch drücke kommt Your aion.bin could not be verified You have either not update correctly, or have update too far. Also ich habe neu installiert aber hat sich nix geändert ist nach dem patch 1.5.1.11 passiert bitte um schnelle hilfe
infinite aion - when i enter the game only ncsoft logo appears...
02/24/2010 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
i am playing at infinite aion server and when i try to enter the game only NCsoft logo appears and then nothing else happens .. it just stays like this all the time. i've downloaded bin32 folder for version 1.5.1.9 from this site 1.5.1.9_bin32.rar because infinite aion doesn't support 1.5.1.11 yet ... i also downloaded no_ip_restrict and placed it in my bin32 folder and in C / WINDOWS / system32 folder. I have directX 9.0c... so if anyone could help me i would be very grateful :handsdown:
Aion infinite Login Problem
02/08/2010 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe Mitglieder ;) Ich hab mir Aion eingerichtet und alles nach Anleitung gemacht. Danach den Infinite Launcher ins Verzeichnis gemacht und gestartet. Er zeigt mir an es ist alles ok (Regestriert hab ich mich auch). Dann geh ich auf Launch, spiel startet und komme zum Login Bildschirm gib dort meine Daten an, klick auf Login und es kommt die Fehlermeldung "Ihre Verbindung zum Server wurde unterbrochen und hintendran sind die Liezensbediengungen. Also nimm ich sie an, jedoch...