Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 08:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Help Me For Aion Error

Discussion on Please Help Me For Aion Error within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please Help Me For Aion Error

hello
My Aion client will be Run To Connect to the Aion Online Server or offline server
become THIS ERROR :

YOUR REGIONAL CODE IS INCORRECT

I change the From CC1(country code) to CC2 But this Error no solved.

please Guide me to solve this Problem
Old 07/28/2011, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
I run my Aion client 2.1.0.1 for server offline (2.1.0.9), it's close after some seconds. i change cc1 to cc2, error this program not available in your country. i open control panel/regional and language option, change location to United State, but error is remain.so i can't play game. I reinstall directx9.0c (my directx is dx10 for xp). My server is ok. if client incompatible with server will disconnect, but my client don't work. People say this version client work on win se7en. Is this true? how can i play it on win xp sp3?

Thx Spray Acti very very much. i delete file d3dx9_38.dll in bin folder.so i can run client.You're pro.Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s.
Old 08/07/2011, 07:36   #3

elite*gold: 203
You have try to Setup new?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error Updating Aion :S
08/21/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Ok...well im trying to update aion from a FRESH reinstall of version .95 to version 1.0 and this is the error im getting...i always use to get this. I could never seem to connect to their servers/update like that but now that i try using manual patches they just don't work at all. I know that some of you may say this was posted before...but i looked everywhere using search engine function but couldn't find any answers to my problem so sorry if this indeed is posted somewhere and my eye did...
Aion in game error!
07/29/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
while playing even without bot it keeps saying an illegal program was detected...dont know why...i already kill GG...
Aion Patch error
06/03/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello, iv been getting a weird patch error and it causes me to REDO the patch, i tried manual but it seems to not work at all. It just keeps patching. Any help? http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd50/super-6-1 /error-1.jpg
Aion Error
04/13/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/589/adszwqy.jpg
Aion Chinese OB Error
04/06/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
Hello, could some one help me out what this error means? http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2103/erroro.th.gif edit: found out.. but for you others reading this it means you have lost the connection and have to click the update/start button again