Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's Script Library

Discussion on Para's Script Library within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 263 36.89%
No, english and german are enough for me. 450 63.11%
Voters: 713. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03/02/2016, 15:00   #376

elite*gold: 0
Be careful when running the scripts I found out the hard way.
Your AION Free-to-Play account has just been permanently banned due to a breach of the terms and conditions.
Old 03/02/2016, 16:25   #377

Okay a little update on this, seems like every account involved with the scripts has been permanently banned. I also got a feeling that they are actively monitoring this thread.
Old 03/02/2016, 20:32   #378

If they got their hands on the scripts itself they probably we're able to track down those running the script by checking the way the behavior of the script acts...the pattern was recognized and voilla well..when you risk it...you sometime pay for it this doesnt mean that Para didnt do an amazing work !
Old 03/02/2016, 22:15   #379

he sure did, but ofc some greedy people like myself made so much profit with it, that it cought attention... ofc they wont let people to make 50-60 bil kinah a month
Old 03/03/2016, 06:41   #380

Barracks NA sorc version is very bad compared to 1.08 version, without auto attack and some unexpected delays, wrong target names...
Old 03/03/2016, 10:51   #381

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrienpk View Post
Barracks NA sorc version is very bad compared to 1.08 version, without auto attack and some unexpected delays, wrong target names...
Are you sure you downloaded the NA version?
The only change was removing autoattacks at sorc script there was no other change, a lot of ppl couldn't use the sorc script before cause the for few the sorc did auto approach at autoattacks even when they disabled it in the settings cause of that I removed the autoattacks for sorc.

EU - ENG is not for NA obviously.
Old 03/03/2016, 14:59   #382

AION NA script this failing in my glad anyway when he is not the problem in auto attack the statue he problem loot of Ceramium boxes
Old 03/03/2016, 16:03   #383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Are you sure you downloaded the NA version?
The only change was removing autoattacks at sorc script there was no other change, a lot of ppl couldn't use the sorc script before cause the for few the sorc did auto approach at autoattacks even when they disabled it in the settings cause of that I removed the autoattacks for sorc.

EU - ENG is not for NA obviously.
so the auto attack was removed, this point is clear but my sorc cant loot the box as quick as before and sometimes it stucked at some script, I mean there s something wrong with this script version, it doesnt work smoothly at all and I had to go back at the starting point many times.
Old 03/05/2016, 22:17   #384

well...radar shows noone by tp atleast...but not sure can radar be trasted or not =)
Old 03/07/2016, 10:47   #385

any1 can to do a video explaining tiamat and steelrake script or is it outdated?
Old 03/07/2016, 12:02   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by franluna View Post
any1 can to do a video explaining tiamat and steelrake script or is it outdated?
The steelrake exploit got fixed with the second part of 4.9 so NA don't have it anymore, for EU it's still working.

There's a instructions.txt next to the tiamat script, just be sure you have killed the first (ask some friends for help or so) then load and play the script exactly where you have killed the first boss, the script will skip the instance till the skeleton boss and then he will kill the adds all the time, one night should be enough to auto level from 57 to 65.
Old 03/07/2016, 20:00   #387

I checked SR in 5.0.1, SR still works, in udas were deleted all boxes
Old 03/12/2016, 20:29   #388

Are people having problems with the sorc script not using a spellbook? if you try and use a orb you will auto approach target - use a spellbook not a orb
Old 03/12/2016, 22:28   #389

Paraly, I am trying to make a script which uses

Quote:
#UseGravity
#UseCollision
at the beginning but once I reach certain coordinates I want to disable it, so I can land and walk normaly, tried to use:

Quote:
#ENDIF
#IF=%POSITION,X.X/X.X/X.X;
Quote:
#UnRegister
Quote:
#UseNoGravity
#UseNoCollision
But nothing works for me, help me please

------
Thanks for your other replay!
Old 03/12/2016, 23:35   #390

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenEdge View Post
Paraly, I am trying to make a script which uses

at the beginning but once I reach certain coordinates I want to disable it, so I can land and walk normaly, tried to use:

But nothing works for me, help me please

------
Thanks for your other replay!
just set gravity and collision to false at each MoveTo if you don't need it, it should look like
Code:
MoveTo=X,Y,Z,False,False;
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool