Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's Script Library

Discussion on Para's Script Library within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 263 36.89%
No, english and german are enough for me. 450 63.11%
Voters: 713. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/10/2017, 07:03   #1261

elite*gold: 0
I can't find the Danuar Sanctuary, Raksang etc etc scripts. They aren't on the list with the others? Why? No longer working? Should take down the videos if so.
Old 06/10/2017, 11:42   #1262

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyjerkz View Post
I can't find the Danuar Sanctuary, Raksang etc etc scripts. They aren't on the list with the others? Why? No longer working? Should take down the videos if so.
Raksang never had a script, that video you saw I did everything manually, it was just about to show how to solo melee ranged bosses.

Danuar Sanctuary got removed from the topic cause many people don't read and just download/run the script.
It has a really high ban rate at EU nearly 100%, that's why I removed it from the topic but you can still find it
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2017, 18:02   #1263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
Raksang never had a script, that video you saw I did everything manually, it was just about to show how to solo melee ranged bosses.

Danuar Sanctuary got removed from the topic cause many people don't read and just download/run the script.
It has a really high ban rate at EU nearly 100%, that's why I removed it from the topic but you can still find it
What was there for them to read? You think they abused it? I don't see how it's any different from barracks. Thanks for the upload though, will try it now. Appreciate your help.
Old 06/10/2017, 18:12   #1264

Quote:
What was there for them to read? You think they abused it? I don't see how it's any different from barracks. Thanks for the upload though, will try it now. Appreciate your help.
I just wrote many times that people shouldn't hack inside barracks, lost refuge or kroban at EU those instances have a high ban rate, NA is fine at everything.
Old 06/11/2017, 01:30   #1265

Can you give an explanation of (Auto Kill Boss - Script ver. 1.00.zip)?
Old 06/11/2017, 01:32   #1266

Quote:
Originally Posted by malysia View Post
Can you give an explanation of (Auto Kill Boss - Script ver. 1.00.zip)?
If will automatically run in a circle at mid-air and use skills / potions.
All you have to do is fly above an boss, lock gravity, target the boss and start the script
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2017, 02:06   #1267

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabibito View Post
i have a question does the combat scrip for sorceres need update? i mean because the rotations of skill really suck and dont even use Stamina absorption and take ages to react when is being attacked

Edit*
well after test it be myself the sytem for grinding really suck i mean come one i dont want to be rude but that is it how could act smart the bot for examples use sertains skill when the targes is 3m or lest or if the target hp is at 25% or if has shield use sleep until the shield run off it feel like i only paid for some functions to run on a 64bit client but the lack of a better bot system is indeed needed i dont want to comparte you work with others is just what u feels
This tool was never meant to bot, he added it later 'cause of high demand, this tool functionally is far above botting lol, if you want a bot go buy it from another site.
Old 06/11/2017, 20:12   #1268

Do u have an scrip to kill stormwings in BT? thx ill try the Auto Kill Boss - Script ver. 1.00.zip if u dont have it. if u have share please.
Old 06/11/2017, 21:12   #1269

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockblack View Post
Do u have an scrip to kill stormwings in BT? thx ill try the Auto Kill Boss - Script ver. 1.00.zip if u dont have it. if u have share please.
Yea the Auto Kill Boss script should work fine for her, you just need to be good at passing walls
In my basics video you can see at least the half way to storm wing
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2017, 23:00   #1270

Quote:
Yea the Auto Kill Boss script should work fine for her, you just need to be good at passing walls
In my basics video you can see at least the half way to storm wing
Thx in watching the video, Can i save the path and make an scrip or its hard to do? just work manually
Old 06/12/2017, 00:50   #1271

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockblack View Post
Thx in watching the video, Can i save the path and make an scrip or its hard to do? just work manually
Just be sure you check Use Collision, Use Gravity and set speed to 230 before you hit record
Old 06/12/2017, 03:39   #1272

Quote:
All you have to do is fly above an boss, lock gravity, target the boss and start the script
Can I have link to script ?
Old 06/12/2017, 10:31   #1273

Quote:
Ahhhv thanks!!! now i am happy
Old 06/12/2017, 11:08   #1274

Quote:
Can I have link to script ?
You find the script at the
Old 06/12/2017, 16:11   #1275

awesome lol i just tried the auto boss script works very well in tiamat stronghold
Quote:
You find the script at the

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool