Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Para's Script Library

Discussion on Para's Script Library within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: You want the scripts for any client language?
Yes, surely! 263 36.89%
No, english and german are enough for me. 450 63.11%
Voters: 713. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/27/2016, 02:42   #646

elite*gold: 0
^btw another thing about barracks script is that it moves/teleports so fast that the serverside movespeed can't really catch up based on its movement from client.
And by that when there's a mini lag/stutter/freeze then what happens next is rubber banding. any solution for this?

the only remedy I've tried is to always use greater running scroll so it will catch up to its server side movespeed

Correct me if Im wrong tho.

Thanks
Old 08/27/2016, 02:46   #647

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 1,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntersnip View Post
^btw another thing about barracks script is that it moves/teleports so fast that the serverside movespeed can't really catch up based on its movement from client.
And by that when there's a mini lag/stutter/freeze then what happens next is rubber banding. any solution for this?

the only remedy I've tried is to always use greater running scroll so it will catch up to its server side movespeed

Correct me if Im wrong tho.

Thanks
The script got recorded with +22% movementspeed boots and no title, the global script speed got decreased by 10% so it's impossible to get stuck just cause of too less movement speed.

stuttering/freezing is caused by the background FPS cap from Aion, try the #SmoothBackground version to avoid this
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2016, 15:37   #648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraly View Post
The script got recorded with +22% movementspeed boots and no title, the global script speed got decreased by 10% so it's impossible to get stuck just cause of too less movement speed.

stuttering/freezing is caused by the background FPS cap from Aion, try the #SmoothBackground version to avoid this
What does SmoothBackground mean/do exactly?
Old 08/27/2016, 15:40   #649

Quote:
#SmoothBackground removes the 10 FPS cap from Aion when the client is running in background, the FPS cap from Aion also produced some random stuttering/freezing.

So shortly #SmoothBackground is a really good thing specially for the IO script if you're running mutiple clients or you wanna do something else meanwhile.

However a few users reported that they get huge lags when using #SmoothBackground cause of this I made it as optional.
Old 08/27/2016, 15:50   #650

paraly what it is the order's GlideEverywhere 1.00?
Old 08/27/2016, 15:53   #651

Quote:
Originally Posted by malysia View Post
paraly what it is the order's GlideEverywhere 1.00?
It allows you to glide everywhere even at zones where it is restricted like it was in Barracks or Archieves of Eternity
Old 08/27/2016, 16:02   #652

Quote:
It allows you to glide everywhere even at zones where it is restricted like it was in Barracks or Archieves of Eternity
oh thank you very much ^^, I have another question you plan to do any scrip to level up a character either killing mobs or some kind of instance, an example would be one scrip kill all the mobs of the instance (trial kromede's) for many players it is a very boring to do instance. (excuse my bad English)
Old 08/27/2016, 16:54   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by malysia View Post
oh thank you very much ^^, I have another question you plan to do any scrip to level up a character either killing mobs or some kind of instance, an example would be one scrip kill all the mobs of the instance (trial kromede's) for many players it is a very boring to do instance. (excuse my bad English)
I can't offer you simple grinding but a skip script which skips right to kaliga.
Old 08/27/2016, 18:01   #654

I think there is an issue with the Lost Refugee script. I play on EU with language set to english. I tried with all of my chars and the script often fails to loot the chests. And on the last 15% of the script it always starts lagging and my char dies.
Old 08/27/2016, 18:06   #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by tentrust View Post
I think there is an issue with the Lost Refugee script. I play on EU with language set to english. I tried with all of my chars and the script often fails to loot the chests. And on the last 15% of the script it always starts lagging and my char dies.
Lost Refuge script is really buggy but the loot is so low compared to other scripts that it has not that much priority on my to do list

I've updated the Follower script
-Clerics healing improved
-Cleric uses group heals now
-Cleric auto dispels now
-Cleric auto shock removes now
-Added Awakening scroll to both Chanter and Cleric
Old 08/27/2016, 18:49   #656

Are these updated to work in 5.0?
Old 08/27/2016, 19:07   #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnahh View Post
Are these updated to work in 5.0?
Sure.
Old 08/27/2016, 20:02   #658

might as well make smoothbackground on follower script too like the one you implement on barracks script? thx alot ^0^
Old 08/27/2016, 20:08   #659

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntersnip View Post
might as well make smoothbackground on follower script too like the one you implement on barracks script? thx alot ^0^
It's already implemented by default
Old 08/27/2016, 20:37   #660

Quote:
where can i access this? i needed this xD been looking for this

Tags
aion, autocomplete instance, script, vanillatool