Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Noob @ Aion - Help I'm confused

Discussion on Noob @ Aion - Help I'm confused within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Noob @ Aion - Help I'm confused

Hi guys,

im playing aion since 5 days, and now I'm a lvl 20 Ranger. I'm very confused about many things because i even don't know what still I should do.

I read many guides but i ever don't know already more.

Often i have not enough money for new eguippment. At the moment i at the map "Verteron", there many Mobs which are lower then me, i kill and farm the item they dropp to selling it at the NPC's.

But already it will takes a long time, and it gives not really enough.

1.)Can you give me some advices what i can/should do?

Theres another Problem to. If i kill lower monsters like 4-6 lvls under my actually lvls, i get enough experience to lvl up ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.) I read often something about a job. specializied for any classes. It says for the Ranger the best Job will be the craftsman. So what the credits to make a job. can i produce if i get a high skill my own bows and stuff?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.) What should i now doing??!! Farm items, or something.

Help me please need money.

Thanx guys for answers.
Old 11/17/2009, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,683
For Weapons or other worthy items you can look at the auction house and sell it there.

1. It's bette if you kill monsters 1 level above your actually level. More exp and if you're too high for some monsters they wont drop anything.

2. Go to sanctum (use the teleporter in verteron citadel) and go to the guardian hall.

3. You should make the campaign and normal quest for getting exp. At lvl 25 you can access the abyss and there you can go every day to "nochsana trainingcamp". You'll get there like 50% exp of your level.
Also you should go to "Eltnen".
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2009, 21:31   #3

thanx for ur fast answer, but u write their will give many exp etc.

but i get enough experience i need money. i search ways to get more or fastly-getting money.

but, thx.
Old 11/17/2009, 22:13   #4

Heres how to play aion: Quit.

Not very constructive, I know. But its quite a boring game, especially for a ranger since no bot supports kiting in an efficient way that I know of.
However, if you insist...

Quote:
Often i have not enough money for new eguippment. At the moment i at the map "Verteron", there many Mobs which are lower then me, i kill and farm the item they dropp to selling it at the NPC's.
Kill mobs near your level. Theres new mob items every 5 levels. You get more kinah per item than the lower ones, you also get a better chance of item drops. Also, try to find slow moving mobs so its easier to kite. Avoid killing Kurin mobs since they're very fast and stun.

Quote:
2.) I read often something about a job. specializied for any classes. It says for the Ranger the best Job will be the craftsman. So what the credits to make a job. can i produce if i get a high skill my own bows and stuff?
I don't suggest trying to do crafting if you're having issues with kinah.
Doing level 1-99 crafting costs 60k.
99-199 is about 200k or so.
200-299 is 600k or so.

You will need atleast 199 for your lvl 25/30 bow. This doesn't include the mats you need and the hundreds of thousand worth of fluxes required to get a triple crit on item (for the lvl 30)

Quote:
3.) What should i now doing??!! Farm items, or something.

Help me please need money.
Ranger is the worst class for making money. If you want money, reroll anything other than ranger and bot it. I can earn around 7m a night.
Old 11/17/2009, 22:53   #5

Rangers can kill mobs 4-6 lvls above them, and they can kite elites very efficiently. I would say a ranger is one of the best classes in the game. They are really good in pvp with there slows, stuns. Although you wont start making money till around lvl 35 i suggest you stay with this class. Don't worry about proffesions till your around 40. By lvl 40 you will have more than enough money to get your workorders done without really breaking your budget.
Old 11/18/2009, 08:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boblhead View Post
Rangers can kill mobs 4-6 lvls above them, and they can kite elites very efficiently. I would say a ranger is one of the best classes in the game. They are really good in pvp with there slows, stuns. Although you wont start making money till around lvl 35 i suggest you stay with this class. Don't worry about proffesions till your around 40. By lvl 40 you will have more than enough money to get your workorders done without really breaking your budget.
Kiting sure, but I don't think he'll want to spend hours upon hours infront of his computer mashing the same buttons on the same mobs

Otherwise yes, rangers can be quite good.
Old 11/18/2009, 13:49   #7

uhm...

i like the class ranger, because i want to be good in PvP when i'll reach a high lvl, and the battlesystem of them too. from distance it will be good on big player wars or in guild wars. and playing with tactics or strategy's. It sounds even cooler then playing a good PvE class who really often must only push some buttons to fight or something.

I know, and I have previously also informed about it, that Ranger isn't at the beginning a very good PvE class. And their for Newbies hard to play.

But I accept the preconditions, because everyone had to start from scratch. Whether in the EU version or version in de Korean, Chinese.

But I'm sure I can figure out the rotation at some point.

The only problem is, I see some good bows or ingame stuff for my character, but these are usually a lot more expensive than I can earn enough money with me.

My question is generally the time being so, it is especially important for my class that I'll get my equipment always worthwhile to keep me up to date?? Or I think I will continue to exaggerate it, and then if it is possible for the hunter himself to get off this point in time, his own equipment to do with farming??

I hope you can help me something, because I do not know what to do now and I reluctantly will not choose the wrong path.

Thanx guys.
Old 11/21/2009, 15:13   #8

If u want earn kinah start gather mats and/or aether. Its quite time consuming but profitable at later lvls.
And at lvl 20 go to Eltnen