Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Read Strings from Aion

Discussion on Read Strings from Aion within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Read Strings from Aion

I couldn't find anything about reading strings from Aion Memory when I had problems with mine.

Using Autoit3 and Nomad Memory, I was unable to get strings correctly.

I used Nomad's Memory read with type of "byte[32]" and Then called this function on the return data. Aion uses Unicode for the GUI strings and I didn't see any way of converting Unicode Strings in Autoit. So I felt I'd share my little code snippet with the rest of you.

Code:
;==================================================================================
; Function:			UniToString($string, $length)
; Description:		Detects adds while in combat and kills them
; Parameter(s):		$string - Input hex string
;					$length - length of $string
; Requirement(s):	$string must be in hex and begin with '0x'
; Return Value(s): 	Empty string or string of unicode values
;==================================================================================
Func UniToString($string, $length)
	$stringOut = ""
	$array = StringSplit(($string),"",2)
	$i = 2
	While $i < $length
		If Not($array[$i] == 0 And $array[$i+1] == 0) Then
			$temp = "" &$array[$i] & $array[$i+1]
			$temp = ChrW(Dec($temp))
			$stringOut = $stringOut & $temp
		EndIf
		$i = $i + 2
	WEnd
	Return $stringOut
EndFunc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Richtig Strings tauchen?
09/08/2010 - S4 League - 16 Replies
Also wollte mal fragen ob es möglich ist zu wissen ob man Bestimmte Strings verwenden kann bei anderen, oder ob es glückssache ist. z.B. actor_default_hp_max="100.0" müsste man doch theoretisch mit allem austauschen können, was ein ="" hat oder? weil manchmal funktioniert es nicht z.B. kann man nicht power mit ray_maxdistance austauschen...
WTT guild wars for aion -MEGA ACCOUNT READ!!!!-
12/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
hi all, i wanna trade my guild wars account with all expansion bought and all pvp packs with skills and equips the account contains: lvl 20 necromancer\monk (best necromancer ever!!!) allmost all the campaigns end, top equip for all the ways possible to use the necromancer (minion master, 55hp solo style, minion bomber, etcetc...) and most of the elite skills for both class bought, all heroes unlocked lot of colours in the wh (equals to lots of money, i was collecting em XP) some pvp...
Aion ban spree, read!
10/10/2009 - Aion - 13 Replies
Seems like to me but all the banned users have used AionSZ Witch is not for the US/EU. If i were you hold back and use a different bot. From post i have read that it sends the wrong packets and thats makes the bot detected. Discuss.
Aion Memory read problem
10/04/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hi, can you please look at my code i dont get it to work. it should show the Max HP but i only get weared numbers :confused: #cs -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------- AutoIt Version: 3.3.0.0 Author: myName
Aion OBT FAQ [please read!]
05/01/2009 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 95 Replies
Okay... for all newbies out there. 1. When does the Chines Open Beta start? - Started! 2. Where can I register an Account? -click here - updating to an adult ID shouldnt work anymore. try this.