Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite Aion under attack??

Discussion on Infinite Aion under attack?? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/14/2009, 21:12   #526

elite*gold: 0
all we can do is vote for IA and wait for it to go back up. sux that people would acctualy hold the server ransome though... so what are people doing to pass the time?
Old 10/14/2009, 21:13   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Wilcox View Post
do tell me when i claimed to be the leader of the asmodians, search all of my post if you will. you wont find it. i simply seek asmodians to join me. i have no control over the will of others, if they seek to join me, then i will alow them to, but i will infact be their lord. so, do me a favor, shut your worthless, uneducated, trolling mouth. also uness i'm provoked again, this will be my last post on this subject.
Has it come to you by any chance that guilds aren't implemented yet @ IA and nobody knows when they going to be? :P
Old 10/14/2009, 21:14   #528

"coz IA makes the difference..."

Old 10/14/2009, 21:14   #529

true, but they have to be at some point in time
Old 10/14/2009, 21:14   #530

Hey,i made this forum real quick so we have a place of our own to spam,still working on it so if anyone wants to help with administration send me a PM there
taif.forumotion/forum.htm
Old 10/14/2009, 21:14   #531

Quote:
all we can do is vote for IA and wait for it to go back up. sux that people would acctualy hold the server ransome though... so what are people doing to pass the time?
Try and guess. <3

Uberhint: See this thread.
Old 10/14/2009, 21:15   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by lala123456789 View Post
Nothing can stop a good DDos attack if you know how to do!
And I thing this time they knew how to attack us...
So its time to say goodbye to infinite AION!!!
all id like to say is .. go fvck yourself :Oinfinite aion wont ever dissapear and if you like to play on other servers go ahead but dont try to get anyone else from the community with ya... long live infinite
Old 10/14/2009, 21:16   #533

Quote:
do tell me when i claimed to be the leader of the asmodians, search all of my post if you will. you wont find it. i simply seek asmodians to join me. i have no control over the will of others, if they seek to join me, then i will alow them to, but i will infact be their lord. so, do me a favor, shut your worthless, uneducated, trolling mouth. also uness i'm provoked again, this will be my last post on this subject.
You want a Leader Battle? Dark mood huh? Well although I'm an Elyos I can be stict, too.

Listen my little Asmodian. There's absolutly nothing you can do against me. I've joined the Elyos. I'm good in fact. I'm JUSTICE.
People like you are poluting the world of Aion. Their evilness is destroying the world.
But this will change. Because I am the *** of a new world. A fair one. And I will chose the poeple who will live in that new world. Believe me. Guys like you are nothing compared to me and the power of the Light. We will burn you to ashes with the holy flame of Elyos.
We are good. We are friendly. But we are willing to fight for the destruction of the evil.

You will never be able to catch me. Why?

Because I am JUSTICE!
Old 10/14/2009, 21:16   #534

at this rate the server should be 100% completed by the time the server comes back up lol
Old 10/14/2009, 21:19   #535

Any news from the GMs? I,m trying to find posts from novinha, erb and the others but
this thread is chaotic.

Btw gj raiding epvpers, u took over this place :P
Old 10/14/2009, 21:22   #536

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Wilcox
You want a Leader Battle? Dark mood huh? Well although I'm an Elyos I can be stict, too.

Listen my little Asmodian. There's absolutly nothing you can do against me. I've joined the Elyos. I'm good in fact. I'm JUSTICE.
People like you are poluting the world of Aion. Their evilness is destroying the world.
But this will change. Because I am the god of a new world. A fair one. And I will chose the poeple who will live in that new world. Believe me. Guys like you are nothing compared to me and the power of the Light. We will burn you to ashes with the holy flame of Elyos.
We are good. We are friendly. But we are willing to fight for the destruction of the evil.

Because I am JUSTICE!
Who took those two off the leash
Old 10/14/2009, 21:22   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlien View Post
Hey,i made this forum real quick so we have a place of our own to spam,still working on it so if anyone wants to help with administration send me a PM there
taif.forumotion/forum.htm
can you give full link 2 forum
Old 10/14/2009, 21:24   #538

Quote:

But this will change. Because I am the *** of a new world. A fair one. And I will chose the poeple who will live in that new world. Believe me. Guys like you are nothing compared to me and the power of the Light. We will burn you to ashes with the holy flame of Elyos.

Because I am JUSTICE!
fanatic elyos?!?!?!
Old 10/14/2009, 21:26   #539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countissa View Post
can you give full link 2 forum
this forums seems to block it
just copy without the spaces to your browser and it should work
Old 10/14/2009, 21:27   #540

Quote:

Because I am JUSTICE!
Omg,you really need to get a life,kid.you are waaaay too fanatic about the Elyos,the Elyos,and the Asmodians are just ways of representing our feelings the way we think they look.
Closed Thread