Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How dangerous is botting on EU

Discussion on How dangerous is botting on EU within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How dangerous is botting on EU

Yeah i m just curious whether any1 has been banned yet for whatever reason (botting/goldspamming/scamming and botting again)
and if there is any threat of getting banned, cuz to me the EU GM support seem to be kind bad or NC Soft just dont care abt ppl botting at all..

i mean Blizzard always has been fighting botters and we all know that we d take a risk if we try to bot, but NC Soft is a complete other story, like Lineage II is kinda like botters heaven, and i m not sure if ppl get banned for botting in china/korea Aion or whether its legal there....

so any1 got any idea or experience ?
Old 10/04/2009, 09:52   #2

i read somewhere in korea they banned 3000+ accounts
Old 10/04/2009, 11:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannsemann View Post
i read somewhere in korea they banned 3000+ accounts
Yes, but that doesn't have anything to do with EU. Because it happened in Korea. -_-

The Korean servers have GG as well, we don't since they disabled it prior to launch to work on it some more.

I haven't botted so can't say, but I've seen the same botter 6 times now, in the span of two weeks, he's still botting. I guess what determines your chance of being banned is how many report you right now.
Old 10/04/2009, 18:41   #4

I've reported a goldfarm (nick: "Blublabba" - for sure its goldfarm) 4 days ago, goldfarm still is online boting =_=
Old 10/05/2009, 22:15   #5

I think it depends on the bot. I think a lot of bots are not prepared for the big gameguard update that im sure will be coming. As for anti detection i think its going to be something like this. This is just based on me looking at the apps some and reading about how they work. Im not 100% right on this.

Detectable
- Most no name bots
- damncheaters
- macrogoblin

Undetectable
- zbots
- mmoviper
- pixel bots
- mmomimics bot when its released
Old 10/06/2009, 03:53   #6

they ban bots? really?
i lvled my alt account test gladiator from 1-32 now using aion sz, 99% afk botting
no ban / gm action
Thanks
1 User