Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

aion jail escape and diffrent other stuff

Discussion on aion jail escape and diffrent other stuff within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post aion jail escape and diffrent other stuff

ok guys im new on elite pvpers and i dont know if this is the right place for this thread, but lets get started:

I started hacking in aion a long time ago (client side only). I never watched any tutorials, i all learned it by myself. I use cheat enige only and right now I'm able to do two things: no animation (=extremely fast attacking on classes with out cast time) teleporting (=by coordinates, on all 3 axis, x,y and z).

Right now i'm working on a cast time hack, but it looks like its calculated server side (=not hackable 4 me) if anyone can help me out, e.g. in which data structure i have to scan, pls tell me.

Also i was thinking about jail escape. i have never been to jail so far so i dont know much about it, but it should actually be possible to escape physically.

server side u'd be still in the jail (means u cant do much, no using items and stuff like that) but u'd be walking around in the normal maps again.

with this u could seriously **** up some admins :P.

so what this thread is for, is basically collecting information. I'd like to know more about the jail, but also what else is hackable. i've seen that the speed hack isnt working anymore since u get freezed when u change the speed by hacks. if any1 knows more about it, down below. One more important thing:

I'm playing on a p-server and it looks like some things are different. Any1 else noticed someting?
Old 05/19/2014, 10:53   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Aion Main - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Tags
aion hacks, escape, hacking, jail, speedhack