Like the title says, In every game I play or have played and on every forum I have been posting/reading I see people saying after Aion comes out I will go play Aion!
Currently I'm very active on Warhammer online, warhammer online is a fun game but I think it dont have a future, so I'm also planning switching over to Aion when it comes out.
Same thing on Silkroad online, people cant come online anymore, without botting its hard to gain any lvls so people says when Aion comes out I quit Silroad.
So now to get back on the reason why I created this topic, I'm very curious about your thought about switching game to Aion.
What I like to see here is;
1 The game (and server) you currently play on.
2 Will you switch to Aion (yes/no?).
3 If you switch to Aion what will be your main reason.
4 Whats wrong with the game your currently playing?
1. i quitted wow at may this year
2. yes
3. mhh there is no "one reason". there are a lot of reasons
First of all, i want to test a new mmo and i really like the flight fights, abyss, siege etc.
4. wow is to easy and boring since wotlk
1. Silkroad Online
2. I don't know yet.
3. SRO starts to get borred
4. Joymax (the company that runs silkroad) LETS Gold companies run 2000 goldbots (which lvling, collecting gold, Filling spots then people can't find any clear spot, Filling server which is 3500 slots per server)
Never bans any bots, of 3500 slots per server, there's 1% Legit players, to connect to server it take 12h. SRO "support team" tell us to buy Premium (which has many things also lets u to connect on 1st try), its cost 30$.
There's 1000+ reasons why this game is bad, and one reason that is good, and keeps u to play it
1.Played isro on server athens and quited it 1-2 motnsh ago uhm dont play anything now
2.Yes
3.I expect more fun ingame....i seen the videos in CB and i really like....i know some guys who are playing the CB and they said its a amazing game
4.Pih everyone know whats wrong with silkroad....you are forced to buy a premium and bot cuz you cant login without a prem it takes hours sometimes days to login in the game....and then you can play it but most ppls are boting like 99% and i got really pised off sorry for the word i think really some p2p games are cheaper then silkroad! Thats my opinion
1) I played Silkroad Online on Server Hercules till may of this Year. Almost sold everything i got. SRO swallowed to much time up, the community sucked badass, and also no motivation anymore to keep playing.
2) I dont think so since i heard that Aion also has got a Botproblem.
3) The only reason would be IF i hear from several different sources, that Aion is amazing and got a good reputation, but like i said, i dont plan to play any MMO again actually ..
4) look on 1)
[Release] Unpacked Aion binaries version 1.5.1.10 (aion.bin, crysystem.dll, game.dll) 06/21/2026 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies Here are the unpacked binaries of the Aion version 1.5.1.10 which some private servers use. The files were unpacked by me.
Protection used was Winlicense/Themida.
Just copy the binaries into the "bin32" folder in your Aion directory and do what ever you like.
Anti-virus sofware may alarm, don't worry the files are clean. The false positive is probably caused by Themida.
I left the game.dll untouched with all the sections Themida left that's why the size is so big. I didn't clean...
[Release] Unpacked Aion binaries version 1.9.0.1 (aion.bin, crysystem.dll, game.dll) 07/29/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies Subj.
These files are meant for educational purposes only.
I take no responsibility for the stuff anybody does with the help of these files.
Thx, Zloba.
P.S.: Admins move this topic to "Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits" please.