Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tips and Questions on how to Bot

Discussion on Tips and Questions on how to Bot within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tips and Questions on how to Bot

After reading all 40 some odd pages of posts on the Bot topic, I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread that specifically discusses how to use the bot. After I got the bot program working I went looking for tips on botting, and didn't have a a lot of luck, so I though this would be a good idea.

This will be the place to look for information and ask questions on how to make your bot properly farm, exp, etc.

So please, don't post about your error messages, if it works with your OS, or asking for translations.

To start us off I have a few questions;

1. Is there ANY way to get the bot to path back to it's hunting point?

2. I can't seem to get my bot to sell his **** to the NPC, help?

3. I have been botting on several characters, a Templar, Cleric, and Assassin. My assassin is lvl 23, and have been having way more difficulty than the other two. Are assassins just bad bots? Does it get better once I reach XX level? Any tips for botting an assassin?

I hope you guys have questions too. I will try to answer to the best of my ability, and will try to keep this post updated so you guys wqon't have to sift through replies for info.

Old 07/09/2009, 14:49   #2

I have some questions to people with it.

How effective is it? How fast can you level up? How does it actually work does it spam your attack skills so fast it can kill very fast? Just want to know what it can do before i attempt ty
Old 07/10/2009, 03:22   #3

From my experience, the bot is slower than a person grinding hard. But the bot never takes breaks, looks on the ah, goes back to town etc. I know when I am grinding I like to go do menial tasks just to break up the grinding. So I think my bot out exps me, but I could grind faster than it if I wanted.

It does spam your attacks. It actually turns off the skill animations, so you can do more skills. For example my Templar has 3 reaction to shield block skills. I can only ever get 2 off one shield block, but the bot can always get all 3. I don't know if it actually ups your attack speed though. Sure looks like it does.
Old 07/10/2009, 13:20   #4

I have questions if some1 test bot on EU beta ? its work ? and some1 can give me link to this version bot ? or bot only work on chines serwers ?
Old 07/11/2009, 06:13   #5

I have heard that it will not work on the NA/EU client, but I can't confirm it. You should try it out, and come back to tell us if it does.

The tutorial is in a separate thread.
Old 07/12/2009, 06:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitper View Post
I have questions if some1 test bot on EU beta ? its work ? and some1 can give me link to this version bot ? or bot only work on chines serwers ?
it works
but you have to make your own launcher
Old 07/29/2009, 17:50   #7

Has anyone tried creating scripts with "AutoIt Script" (or anything similar) for AION, do they work? I mean something like a script for mindless repetitive crafting.
Old 07/29/2009, 19:40   #8

elite*gold: 10
@jafo3, please use another thread for that question

but... yes auto it works. i'm already on a gathering bot written in java

@topic good thread i'll try to keep it clean
Old 07/30/2009, 04:04   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinhit View Post
it works
Any hints on how to get it working on the NA/EU one? I an disable gameguard and I don't really care for the autohunting. I just want to be rid of the skill animation.
Old 07/30/2009, 12:15   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinhit View Post
it works
can you share this launcher?