Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My friend can't get experience anymore, why is this?

Discussion on My friend can't get experience anymore, why is this? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My friend can't get experience anymore, why is this?

Hi there,

last night my friend and i were playing together then suddenly it told him to take a break for 5 hours if he wanted to get experience and items again, he was offline for over 8 hours and went back on it and now it says he is still exhausted and will not get exp and items until he has rested for 5 hours...

Why is this?

Thanks,

Azure

P.S we know it's because he hasnt set his age... but why should he not get exp and drops after 8 hours offline?
Old 04/16/2009, 20:03   #2

He needs to upgrade his account to ADULT. This removed the time lmit on playing hours.

There is guide on this forum on how to do it, its easy and fast too do.

Its a anti addiction program employed by China to stop youngsters spending too much time on the computer. Sad but true
Old 04/16/2009, 20:04   #3

Yeah but even so... it told him to rest for 5 hours which he did shouldnt it reset? Can you link me to that page too? Thanks. =D
Old 04/16/2009, 20:06   #4

its Agony`s guide for all the **** you need to know. Scroll down a bit and it has some info on how to do it.
Old 04/16/2009, 20:21   #5

Thanks Chaderss, all sorted now =D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help please] Experience
06/12/2009 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
basically... i made a lvling calculator into my CODisappear, but i realize that the exp list i'm using is not right... Expball chart for lvls 1-137 those values aren't correct... so i need an exp list OR i need to find a way to find the current percentage in CO... i've tried searching for it w/ cheat engine and have failed over and over and over again... i've searched for a float value and double value, but i just can't seem to find it... anyone know where to find the percentage of...
Bot experience
05/13/2009 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
bonjour, je recherche activement un bot expérience fonctionnant sur les serveurs francais. Merci beaucoup ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- Hello, I look for actively malformed one experience(experiment) working on the french servers. Thank you very much
Looking For Someone With Experience.
01/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
I'm following a tut on how to host my own server for dekaron ( http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/191301-release-working-fixed-serverfiles-engl ish-gameclient.html ) And as I am new at it and this will be my first attempt I was hoping a member with more experience at hosting there own P-Servers could answer a few questions for me so I know I'm doing the correctly. If anyone is willing to help me out we can chat over aim, yahoo, or msn, The help will be very welcomed. Thank...
Bot Experience
09/21/2006 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Hallo Leutz, zocke nun seit längerem WoW, aber es nervt mich so lange fürs leveln zu brauchen... Gibt es Abhilfen?(Bots nennt bitte Beispiele und wenn es geht auch links)Und wenn ja was ist eure Erfahrung damit? (O)MfG :D Cheater Deluxe
SET UP EXPERIENCE?
04/08/2006 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
I SAW SOMEONE CAN INCREASE OR DECREASE HIS LEVEL AND EXPERIENCE.. HOW CAN I DO IT? IF SOMEONE CAN POST A HACK TO SET UP THE LEVEL OR EXPERIENCE.. I LL BE PLEASED =)