Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best bot free/paid for AION ???

Discussion on Best bot free/paid for AION ??? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best bot free/paid for AION ???

Hey i need more information about paid/free bot in EVE? which is the best ??
Old 06/23/2012, 16:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm searching the same

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The best Aion bot? [paid]
04/29/2012 - Aion - 1 Replies
hey all, im playing Aion ...and i was wondering what is the best aion bot... since im using one and i dont like it ...i want to try another one...and now i hope its the best one =d :mofo: thanks :handsdown::handsdown:
Paid services coming to Aion
12/23/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
As mentioned in the December Community Address, new paid account services will be added early next year. Included in these services will be paid name changes, legion name changes, and the highly anticipated character plastic surgery and gender change tickets. In addition, the team anticipates that announcements regarding new content will be coming early in 2010 and it is mentioned that this new content WILL be arriving next year. Aion? Online :: Nachrichten - Season?s Greetings?December...
WTS Aion Account (NA) (Paid until october 2010) or trade for cabal :X
12/11/2009 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
I want to sell my aion account, I bought the game and paid a years subscription and then realized I don't even like the game, so yeah, I want to sell it. It is on NA version, but you can play NA version from any country if you want, they don't block IPs. I have a level 17 Ranger, on Siel server, elyoes side, but level 17 is only 1 days playing so you can just delete it. I will also trade for cabal online europe - mercury, accounts or items. ...
Selling Aion Account - 27 Gladiator + 1m Gold + Paid Month
09/29/2009 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Ncsoft Aion registered account. Contains: * Ncsoft Master Aion Account * 1 month paid * Collector's Edition Items * Preorder Items * Level 27 Gladiator - Fully Equipped * Level 10 Storage character * About 1 million gold and items