Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Click on map to teleport hack

Discussion on Click on map to teleport hack within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Click on map to teleport hack

Hello,

I am trying to find out if there is a hack anywhere available that allows you to teleport to a position that you click on the map. I have seen some teleport hacks around that require you enter coors in, but none that allow you to just click a spot on the map to teleport to that location.

I could make my own teleport hack of that style just as easy as download one, what I don't know how to do is convert the coords from the map to world coords and teleport to that spot indicated on the map. Any tips would be great, I just want to do the typical run around for questing.
Old 04/25/2012, 11:42   #2

elite*gold: 450
You can't because you don't have Z-coordinates. You can use click-to-move and teleport on that, so you could super glide up and click somewhere far away on the map. Of course, this only works on private servers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Teleport on Mouse Click Hack & No Skill Delay hack (PH) CE
10/05/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 144 Replies
Ok, as what Anarchy said in my first thread the pointers are not static, everytime you exit and run cabalmain.exe the address changes. But, its in the same address range which is 01D00000 to 01E00000. Enough with the talking lets start. :) First download CE or Sora Engine 2.3 also you need a bypass CABALBOT will do 1. Run your bypass(Cabalbot) then open your cabal client login... 2. Once you're in game open your CE or Sora Engine 2.3 3. Then make your cabalmain.exe as a target
Click to Teleport
12/02/2011 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hey, Habe eine kleine Frage ist es Möglich in 4.3 Ein Click to Teleport Hack zu Coden. Gibt es davon schon Offsets oder so und könnte jemand sowas coden Würde natürlich auch geld geben Gruß
[Guide] Teleport to Mouse Click or monster hack with UCE
02/20/2010 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 54 Replies
Ok I found this nice little hack This guide assumes you have basic knowledge of a UCE and can search values What it does: You click, you are there HOW TO: 1. Get your cheat engine set up to make this easier(I use 5.3 by the way because 5.4 is buggy). Click "Settings" and under the "General Settings" tab click "Configure Hotkeys" and click "Next Scan-Increased Value" then pick a key to bind it to
Click and Teleport
08/18/2008 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Like the name says i wanna ask if some coders of u a new click and teleport hack for the P server like zoweks made for the normal server. :handsdown: wie der name ja schon sagt ^^ wollt ich fragen ob ein paar coders von euch wieder einen klick und teleport hack machen könnt wie zoweks im normalen server gemacht hat. :handsdown: I DONT want that in this thread spamming starts ! Thx Ich will nicht das hier das grosse gespamme anfängt ! Danke LG :) Girl
Teleport on Mouse Click hack & No Skill delay hack (NOOB PROOF FOR PH)
07/11/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Just wan't to share what i've found earlier on expirementing some addresses on CE.... :) First download CE or Sora Engine 2.3 also you need a bypass CABALBOT will do 1. Run your bypass(Cabalbot) then open your cabal client login... 2. Once you're in game open your CE or Sora Engine 2.3 3. Then make your cabalmain.exe as a target 4. Click "ADD ADDRESS MANUALLY" 5. Now put this info in the blank fields