Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you get aion magazine free ? or whats a good leveling/kinah guide i should buy ?

Discussion on Can you get aion magazine free ? or whats a good leveling/kinah guide i should buy ? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can you get aion magazine free ? or whats a good leveling/kinah guide i should buy ?

hey guys...just need some guidance, so im looking for a guide..to make kinah, and good leveling locations etc..and just to get a better understanding of stuff that happens after 40+ o.o

oh and i can see you can buy kinah from this site, is it possible to buy kinah for the new servers?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: Aion kinah, power-leveling and CDkeys
01/04/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Does anyone need it? I could offer cheap price to you, and we get the goods from regular game service providers. Welcome to pm me or contact me by msn: [email protected] or Yahoo messenger: [email protected] Have a nice day!
WTS good Aion account + awesome kinah method
01/02/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Kinah's method 100% working, only few people know it. I was near to use it for myself since i was growing this cleric, but got really pissed with the game and quitted. You will need to have a lvl 45-50 cleric for the method to work but i ASSURE you... you will swim into a kinah poll. Add me on msn for offer/other informations. [email protected] :cool: