Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Bot that supports group botting?

Discussion on Aion Bot that supports group botting? within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Bot that supports group botting?

I used to have AION-NINJA with the USB key. I had 2 copies that I ran 2 bots in a group together. I just came back to the game and I am pretty sure that AION-NINJA is gone, which sucks because it was the best bot I've ever had.

So my question is: Is there any new bots out there that support group-based botting?

Thanks,
NTFW
Old 06/17/2011, 14:11   #2

elite*gold: 450
has the GrinderFramework script available, which is a pretty good grinding script for most classes. You can configure one bot to search for monsters and attack while putting another bot on assisting mode. The supported classes are Assassin, Ranger, Templar, Gladiator, Sorcerer, Cleric and Chanter.

The Spirit Master has not been scripted yet and a Chanter is pretty bad when it comes to healing (the Cleric can even be used as a dedicated healer in instances, nobody will ever know the difference). Since AionScript has a scripting interface, everything the bot does is open-source and can be modified (if you desire).

Note: One-Day-Fly (1 day for an euro) does NOT support 2 computers. A normal Subscription (Month+) does.
Old 02/15/2021, 18:04   #3

Blastardius do you have old aioninterface?
Old 03/14/2021, 09:04   #4

Blastradius is death