Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question Assassin Hide Exploit

Discussion on Question Assassin Hide Exploit within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Assassin Hide Exploit

I'm wondering if anyone here knows how the Assassin Hide bug exploit, the one that allows you to attack while in Hide Mode.

I play on a 2.1.0.2 private server and I know the exploit exists because I've seen people using it, so if anyone can share information that's be great.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Rogue - assassin] Enduring Brew exploit
03/11/2011 - Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Use enduring brew on rogue. You will get a debuff, however. If you switch to another role, the debuff will vanish, but the restored health remains. Upon switching back to assassin, u can use the brew again. THis is a cheap way to get to full health on rogue if you do not have any drinks on you. 1. Use enduring brew. 2. Switch role (Removes debuff) 3. Switch back to assassin 4. Use enduring brew 5. Repeat from 1
[Question] »½ Hide Weapon ½» [Ask]
01/24/2011 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Hey Leute, Da der neue SiroSix Hack, HIDE WEAPON hat, wusste Ich nicht was das bedeutet! Daher Frage Ich mal kurz Hiernach! Was bedeutet Hide Weapon? Sorry, das Ich es Hier schreiben muss, Bitte Jetzt kein SPAMM/COMMENTAR # Closerquest ...
[Exploit] Assassin *Request.
07/01/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
plx (: im currently playing shaiya pt i have one video : YouTube - Game 2010-06-24 11-21-23-93.avi is Exploit in shaiya pt.
[Question] Hide Toolz
11/06/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Anyone can give me a link for a Hide Toolz that can hide WPE?So i can use WPE w/o bypassing Gameguards.