Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuroAion Asmodian Spiritmaster

Discussion on EuroAion Asmodian Spiritmaster within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EuroAion Asmodian Spiritmaster

Selling an Asmo SM:

Full army 2 gear +10 (1 part full ma/mb rest full mb)
Bastion + BM weapon +15 full mb/Ma
4 Hype orb parts (including the orb)
Perma mount
500 alchemy 499 aether

For more details PM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trade EUROaion 65 Assassin Elyos for Spiritmaster any race
10/05/2021 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I want to trade my lvl 65 Assassin on EuroAion server on Elyos side for a Spiritmaster level 65. I would prefere Asmo but Elyos is fine, too. Gear is very basic. some gold 65 pvp weapons and accessories and armor.
[Selling] EuroAion Asmo General Spiritmaster
01/01/2020 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, as the title says I am willing to sell my level 65 asmodian spiritmaster Army 2* set with all MB/MA and MA/MB stones (+15 chestpiece, rest is +10) Officer 2* spellbook with attack speed fuse (+15) (Full MB/HP composites) Second weapon for magical accuracy (+10) Sauro Commander Spellbook (Full MA 16) L65 abyss necklace and ring 35 Ceranium medals / Around 600k abyss points Permanent Legion Pagati, 6 scroll pet, mansion, 499 alchemy, and some other extras
[Selling] EuroAion Asmodian Spiritmaster
12/06/2019 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Selling Spiritmaster on Asmo side, for full details, PM me.
[Trading] Spiritmaster 65 Curatus Asmodian for Templar 65 Curatus Asmodian
01/18/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am Italian I exchange a Spiritmaster for a Templar, level 65. Equip: full BM socket with precision magic and magic boost. Skype: gaspare.armato1
WTS Good Geared Spiritmaster lvl 55 Perento Asmodian
05/31/2011 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone, I wish to sell my Spiritmaster Spiritmaster lvl 55 with full Fenris set / lvl 40 pvp gear / anuhart gear and all campain quest done. The account is a collectors edition type account with 12 month (more now time of posting) veteran rewards applied to it. It also has a free server transfer already applied to it. You can transfer free to any EU server when liked My Spiritmaster has a pvp set with a few parts to +9 already in the storage. The weapons it uses are the...