Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Chanter Stigmas +9/10, Kinah, Gold Packs, Manastones and Others (Stormwing, EU)

Discussion on WTS Chanter Stigmas +9/10, Kinah, Gold Packs, Manastones and Others (Stormwing, EU) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Chanter Stigmas +9/10, Kinah, Gold Packs (Stormwing, EU)

<Numbing Blow>+9
<Blessing of Wind>+9
<Soul Lock>+9
<Annihilation/Burst>+10
<Rise>+9
<Disorientating Blow>+3

~~

12x Gold Packs

~~

550 mil kinah

~~

5x <Mysterious Weapons Selection Box of the Dark Dragon King>
5x <Mysterious Weapons Selection Box of the Lightning Dragon King>

~~

I'd like to sell all of this at once because it's too much trouble to sell it individually.

80 euro for all.

Stormwing, EU

Estimated Value of All = 3.8 billion kinah~
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Amazing LvL 66 Gladiator, 100 Million Kinah, All Stigmas, Check it out!
08/23/2017 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
When you purchase this Account please contact me and send me an e-mail address that hasn't been linked to any other Accounts for this game before. I will link your e-mail to the Gaming Account! You can send me the e-mail address via the Special Note to Seller field once you buy the account! Check out the Server: Siel Faction: Asmodian Level 66 : Gladiator 100 Million Kinah All Stigmas NCSoft Server Everyone new to Aion or returning to the game goes to Siel if on NA Account Status: Starter Rest...
WTB tp 95 / tp 85 / magic resist 14 manastones on kromede asmo!
05/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Wtb manastones! Magic Resist 14, tp 95 or tp 85 on kromede asmo. 10€ for 100 pieces stack! pm me
WTT/WTS Full Arena CLERIC 125 euro/SORC/TEMPLAR/CHANTER - ARENA GEAR + STIGMAS NEEDED
04/30/2012 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
Sold.
[Exploit - P-Server] 2-3 fach verzaubern / entzaubern, Manastones sockeln!
09/02/2010 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Vorwort: Folgende Exploits funktionieren auf allen P-Servern, die das UA-Script benutzen, sind ein Banngrund und funktionieren definitiv NICHT auf dem Offiserver. Exploit1: Das doppelt / dreifach entzaubern von Gegenständen Step1: Zuersteinmal kaufen wir uns eine beliebige Anzahl an Entzauberungsgegenständen beim Gemischtwarenhändler. Diesen Stappel Entzauberungsgegenständen teilen wir nun so auf, das wir immer 1 einzelnen Entzauberungsgegnstand haben. ( Sprich aus einem 10er...