Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wts 2 account with leg transf and geared char storm asmo

Discussion on Wts 2 account with leg transf and geared char storm asmo within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wts 2 account with leg transf and geared char storm asmo

Hey guys, selling 2 account in stormwing asmo side with ulti Tier 2 PvP set and legendary transformation.

1. Bard 80/80 gp (possibility for another legendary transformation with extra 20gp,
I guess) with Sita, mastarius and hamerun legendary transformations.
Tier2 ulti PvP set, all daevanion skill, minion Rank A lv4
Ulti maka/prome ulti pve set. 300/300 craft.
In the account painter lv80 not geared so much.

2. SM 100/100 gp with Weda legendary transformation.
Tier2 ulti PvP set, all daevanion skill, minion Rank A lv4.
Ulti maka/prome pve set. 300/300 craft.

Pm info here or discord Shiny#5358

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS SM STORM ASMO WEDA TRANSF ULTI PVP T2
09/03/2019 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I’m selling an SM on stormwing asmo with Weda transformation. 100/100 gp. Ulti gear PvP T2 Ulti pve gear If you are interested I can sell with account 1kkk (1b) kinah Pm me for screen and info or add me on discord: killemall#5358
WTS SM ASMO DEYLA VEILLE TRANSF
03/22/2019 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Deyla-ASMO SM 4Star Legendary Trasformation Veille. +13 Genesis Ultimate Spellbook +6 Ultimate Noble Tunic +4 Ultimate Noble Boots +4 Ultimate Nobel Rings x2 The rest is Genesis Legendary items from +6 to +11. No PvE set, Only Legendary Orb +14 and Daeva Legendary Tunic +5.
[Selling] 8.2k 4/7 Legendary Buff Mage - T7 Leg Scepter+Shield - T6 Leg Dagger West acc.
11/30/2017 - ArcheAge Trading - 0 Replies
4/7 Legendary Cloth Buff, 3 Epic Pieces Legendary T7 Scepter+Legendary T7 Shield Legendary T6 Dagger Mythic+Leg Sails Galleon w/ 3 Leg High Angles, 1 Epic High Angle, Divine Shields. Mythic+Leg Sails Merchant w/ full p2w crates Legendary Sail + Epic Prop Clipper Regular+Merit+Moby Drake Fishing Boats w/ 1 Legendary Propellent Red Freighter Rampage B200 and more
[Selling] KFM 715AP HM11 Leg Neck Scorpio whit matérial for Leg 6
09/28/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, this account is on the french server, Dokumo. Actually I have a character with 715 AP, a legendary necklace stage 8, full APgems and some fused gems. I have all mate-rials needed to upgrade the weapon to the Legendary stage 6 (the actual maximum stage). Also I have AP gems in bank so you can upgrade to get more AP. I have 3 Soul shield sets: - for PVE with full crit fusion - for PVP with full Def crit fusion - for the Infinity tower with full piercing fusion This account is...