Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › MMORPG Trading › Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Kinah Sillus Server - Asmo

Discussion on Kinah Sillus Server - Asmo within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 3
WTS Kinah Sillus EU Server [2.8€ / 100kk] cheaper!

WTS Kinah Sillus server Asmo Side
I sold 42kkk Kinah and x6 Accounts Geared through the years.

//////////Aion +6.0 GUIDE Gameforge EU/////////
¿How to trade Kinah?
Step 1: You can choose between Discord Share Screen or not (This step is in case that you distrust)
Step 2: You write character name and the name item that you will put in broker
Step 2.1: If you haven't Kinah for put the item. You can buy a small Kinah amount (100kk = 2.8€) and done.
Step 3: You pay in Paypal and send Screenshot verification. (Write the email correctly. I recommend Copy and Paste)
Step 4: I will send Screenshot verification when the payment has arrived (Usually is very fast)
Step 5: When everything is verified, I will buy the item that you said.
Step 6: If you are satisfied, you can play now with your kinah!


/////////////Kinah Prices///////////

x1 Stock 1,5kkk = 42€ (2.8€ / 100kk)

////////////////////////////////
Payment Method: Paypal
////////////////////////////////

//////////CONTACT//////////

Try write me. Although the post takes days, this is still available.

Discord(Preferable for fast contact): Shanesky#7199
Facebook(2º Preferable for fast contact):
Skype(Sometimes I'm online): xxrexmartxx
Shanesky is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Kinah 100kk/7 euro asmo storm, Odin, sillus
05/18/2019 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I will cover broker fees easy fast trade
[Selling] Kinah 100kk 5 euro, Odin, stormwing, sillus asmodians
05/11/2019 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I will cover broker fees, 100% safe and easy trade
[Selling] Kinah 100kk/ 5 eu stormwing, sillus asmo
04/29/2019 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I will cover broker fees 100%safe trade, not boting
[Selling] Kinah sillus, stormwing asmos
04/18/2019 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
100kk 5 euro stock stormwing 2.5 KKK, sillus 700kk
[Selling] Sillus Asmo GG Glady (Transferr rdy)
04/08/2019 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
sold



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.