Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EU account with 2 Ancient Transformations

Discussion on WTS EU account with 2 Ancient Transformations within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EU account with 2 Ancient Transformations

Ereshkigal Drakan + Tarha

Looking for 10€ german PSC or paypal when you are trusted
Old 12/14/2018, 13:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hat der ''nur'' die formen oder auch gp's kann dann auch gern mehr zahlen.

mfg.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sick Ancient Bow+10| Ancient YoYo+8
04/21/2016 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies
Closed
[Selling] Clockwork ~ Ancient Knuck+10 ~ Ancient Bow+10 ~ Cruiser Set
04/01/2016 - Flyff Trading - 11 Replies
Transformations HP?
09/17/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi everyone, i come to ask u what is the HP u got after transform, i mean WaterElf, DivineHare, NightDevil, Robot of the tro (i know the first level u have 50k hp), and maybe others i don't remember right now :s i hope u can help me with this :) Founded :P Skill - Disguise - A Free Classic PVP Online MMO and MMORPG for PC, Mac and iPad ? Conquer Online - co.91.com
Transformations (5165)
04/09/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 60 Replies
Hello coders. Here is a simple source code to get transformation like: DivineHare, NightDevil, Robot, Water Elf. You can get this transformation but only on your client side :confused: Open your Characters.cs file and find: MyClient.AddSend(Packets.Status(EntityID, Status.Mesh, (ulong)(B.Transform * 10000000 + Avatar * 10000 + Mesh))); Replace this line with my source code:
Jump With Transformations
11/26/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Transformed into one of them chickens for Thanksgiving but can't jump around? It's client-side-determined, your ability to jump with a transformation. So why not take use of it? People will be seeing you jump, so if you want to show off I wouldn't recommend doing it on a main character. :) Unzip this into your Conquer 2.0 folder, it complies with patch 5001. http://www.pznetworks.com/forums/exclusives/Jump. zip DO NOT MIRROR! Simple, easy, useful, lovely! :)