Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB a very good ACC

Discussion on WTB a very good ACC within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB a very good ACC

Title ~

Hello elitepvpers,
I am interested on buy a Aion Account.
Trusted Buyer.
Paying w/ Paypal via F&F.
i will pay max 500€ and i won't go first.
If interested Add me on skype: mikailxx1
and some screenshots from the Account to talk about the price.
Old 10/01/2018, 15:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT a very good Wow ACC for Very good RS acc
10/10/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Wanting to trade My world of warcraft account for a good MELLE MAIN on runescape please send me message with account name and i will review it. Looking for an account thats 130> will consider under if its got good stats still :) preferably have While guthix sleeps done because quests make me want to kill myself. The account has 4 level 80s on it. an 80 warlock an 80 paladin an 80 shaman an 80 druid
10/09/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Wanting to trade My world of warcraft account for a good MELLE MAIN on runescape please send me message with account name and i will review it. Looking for an account thats 130> will consider under if its got good stats still :) preferably have While guthix sleeps done because quests make me want to kill myself. The account has 4 level 80s on it. an 80 warlock an 80 paladin an 80 shaman an 80 druid
10/04/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
My world of warcraft account has 4 level 80s an 80 warlock with top noch gear an 80 shaman with decent gear an 80 paladin with reasonable gear and an 80 druid with very good gear. MUST have ventrilo / skype if your interested in swapping please email me with your runescape acc name and i will search and inspect it.
10/04/2010 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
My world of warcraft account has 4 level 80s an 80 warlock with top noch gear an 80 shaman with decent gear an 80 paladin with reasonable gear and an 80 druid with very good gear. MUST have ventrilo / skype if your interested in swapping please email me at [email protected] with your runescape acc name and i will search and see if its what im looking for. Any screen shots you can provide would be great