Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sorc/Sin/Kinab

Discussion on Sorc/Sin/Kinab within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sorc/Sin/Kinab

Hey guys

Im going to sell my Account Thor Elyos
75sorc
74sin
More toons at around 70 glad/chant/cleric

Im also selling my left kinah of 9kkk.

Payment only via paypal
Pn me with offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] 65 Sorc full Machtkampf und 62 Sin mit meds gegen Cleric/Sin mit gleichem Gear
03/16/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ich tausche meinen Account. Der Account enthält einen 65 Sorc / 62 Assasine. Elyos auf dem Server Kromede. Der Zauberer hat voll Battlegear( Buch+10) Rest auch geplust. Account besitzt noch viele meds und Buff rolls . Direkter start ins PvP sofot möglich. Goldpaket ist noch aktiv. Sin hat das Kampq EQ und einen FP PvP dagger, außerdem besitzt er schon 100+ Medallien des Kampfes. Außerdem besitzt er einen Lähmen Gottstein und 1% 3k dmg Gottstein.
WTT/S GG Asmos spatalos 60 Sin for GG Elyos Sin/Chanter/sorc
09/07/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Sold.
wts 151 sin/12x sin/100 bish (NAGA SERVER)
11/22/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
a
WTS 50 Sin / 51.5 sin on Israphel Asmo
09/30/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
50 sin and 51.5 sin, same account, is up for sale. the 51.5 is fully rested and ready to go, in some DP gear, nearly all gold, and the rest blue. over 22 million kinnah on the account, with about another 5 in items (not counting gear) here are some pictures of the chars, let me know if you need to see any others.
[WTS] 100 Sin - 97 Sin - 91 RK
08/21/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 1 Replies
All characters have no armour nor weapon. They come with a 33 Horse Mount, 22 Drake, and over $50 in level potions such as elixrs. THEY ARE ON THE SAME ACCOUNT. The level 100 Sin has 2538 skill points left over. The level 97 Sin is my PK character has all skills maxed up to its level and no SP left over. The 91 RK has 3145 SP left over and all the skills are up to date. These characters are in LC USA Cariea server.**I will trade these characters for a level 100+ Assassin on Katar** So...