Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hellion Bard + Templar

Discussion on Hellion Bard + Templar within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hellion Bard + Templar

I'm selling this account as I don't have time to play Aion anymore.
Why you want to buy this account? You have a decent geared bard and templar for farming/grinding to get any character of your own to end game.

Bard lvl 70:

PVP: Crucible Conqueror set full + pvp accs (rune warrior set) + crucible conqueror wep
PVE: Rune Hero Set +5 full + wep
+6 MB Feather

Templar lvl 68:

PVP: Crucible Conqueror set full + pvp accs, rune hero weps, crucible shield
PVE: Rune Hero Set +5 full
+5 attack feather

Got costumes, got Tame Wolf mount, 500k AP, 6k gp, Spinel Medals, Infinity Insignias, Battle Medals, everything you want.

Also has 2 Gold Packs that have not been activated yet and a lot of items in the account. If you are interested the least send me a PM and I'll show you what it's about.

Price is 45€ (down from 80, then down from 65)
Old 11/23/2017, 12:43   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
see u got some red on you, dat means we Need a middleman hehe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Templar/Gladiator Perento for Templar Nexus
04/27/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to trade my Aion account, Templar, Gladiator Veteran account permanent 28/28 I'm ASMODIAN in Perento looking for an ASMODIAN templar in nexus. Gladiator gear: Full elite abyss level 50 some parts at +12 other +10 and +11 Properly socket with crit +17 and accuracy +27 manastones. Level 60 abyss necklace Level 55 abyss rings and belt Level 50 abyss Earrings Fenris's Title
[WTT] 60 Templar (Elyos - Spatalos) to Templar/Sorcerer ( Asmos - Spatalos )
08/25/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Trading my templar to another templar or sorcerer on asmo side Weapons: +8 Stormwing Greatsword (fused with arena weap) (crit+17/attack+5) + paralyze godstone +4 Tac Officer Greatsword (fused with arena weap) (crit+17/accuracy+27) +10 Triroan Greatsword (fused with 30e greatsword) (crit+17/crit+13) + movement speed reduction godstone +2 Stormwing Sword / Shield (Block +27) ForTanking
Looking For Bard (Bard/wiz, Bard/cleric) On Mars!
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for a Bard char on mars. I can offer money. Or i can trade it for a lvl 99 Int bower with +5 set and +7 bow // ff to 92 (pacheon 98 for new bow skills, Lighting, Pacheon, Cold) // Add me on msn: [email protected] When i offer money i pay trough Moneybookers (Moneybookers.com - Send Money - Receive Money - Online Payments - Money Transfers) 1. Middleman ONLY 2. You go first ONLY
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!