Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AT, gunner or chanter

Discussion on AT, gunner or chanter within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AT, gunner or chanter

hi,
wtb a account with AT, or a account with gunner, or account with chanter
on server thor or deyla.

plz pn/me if u get something

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Ranger Chanter Glad Sin Gunner GG
04/10/2015 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Want to buy gg character server dosent matter! Can pay up to 150euro if its More expensive i go for 2payment. Only PayPal verified Thx skype:hellshit666
[Selling] 65 Chanter, Gunner and SM (Anuhart)
05/12/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Account with 125d remaining Gold Pack time. 28/40 veteran rewards unlocked. Faction is Asmodian. 3 65s in one account: Chanter with +10 TF staff, 60aug and BM, full BM accessories, about 900k ap, 541 Cooking also has Kahrun, 50e and Fenris SM with BM and suna tome, 60c1, accessories mix of Commander and BM, about 400k ap, 472 Essence 499 Aether and 500 Alchemy Gunner with BM pistol, 60c1/BM, full BM accessories, about 500k ap
WTT LV.65 sin+gunner perento for Chanter or templar
01/08/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
SERVER:PERENTO SIDE:ASMO I want to trade my sin+gunner lvl65 for a chanter or templar lvl65. my chars aint got the best gear so i dont really care much for your gear either. Sin got: Batlemedallion dagger+10 golden silence Batlemedallion sword+10 golden para.
[Selling] GG Chanter and GG Gunner + lvl61 Ranger
11/20/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my account for real money. My account is on Aion Free To Play / Anuhart / elios side server. There is a Chanter with 4 set gear and a Gunner with 2 gear. If you are interested pm me on e-mail: [email protected]
[Buying] NA Elyos) Want 65+ Chanter, Ranger, Gunner with GG
10/31/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
NA servers, Elyos with Full bm or Aug2 sets with +10 or higher PM me on Skype (rbdnjs9393)