Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion NA - Asmo - Israphael

Discussion on Aion NA - Asmo - Israphael within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Aion NA - Asmo - Israphael

Hey allz,

WTB :

Abyss PvP Weapon ( Eclipse Staff ) for Asmodian Officer Rank II - already augmented to lvl. 2

If you have the points and scrolls to wrap it up and send it over I'll buy it with RM ( PP transfer or others ) or bcm / ncoins items, your choice.

Abyss PvP Accessories for Asmodian Officer Rank II - same thing , if you have the points and the scrolls to acquire any of them and send them over I'm interested, same payments methods.

( Special Courier Pass / Abyss Eternal lvl 61-65 ) need it for sending over, or you can also let me know how many you have and we can make a deal.

Cheers!

leave a comment / message - send pm pls.