Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion Bard Antriksha Elyos

Discussion on Aion Bard Antriksha Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Bard Antriksha Elyos

Selling my aion account since i don't have any time to play anymore. I was gearing it to be able to play without rank/ acc augment since i didn't get to play much. Full vet 70/70. Also have 4 other lvl 65 chars, glad, temp, cleric, ranger and a 60 AT. Pics below. Pay by paypal and was looking for 125 euro.

Elyos Bard 65:

Main Gear
- Legendary Wep +12 with rank 1 fuse, full composite
- Rank 1 Top, Pants, Shoulders, Boots +13, full composite
- Kunax Gloves +13, full composite
- +6 MB Plume
- +5 Arena Hat
- +4 Mythic Kunax Necklace and 2x Earrings
- +2 Mythic Kunax Rings

Other
- Unlimited pvp stigmas solo/group: Clearing melody, healing mode, mosky requiem, dance of jester, attack melody, melody of discipline, melody of joy
- RBH Mythic Heal Boost set
- RBH 6 slot jacket with Msupp slotted (was starting to collect Msupp set)
- Estate Owned
- 900days GP
- Many petals and dyes
- 499 essence and 508 alchemy
- 800kk kinah atm, with 7x +3/4 macc feathers to sell
- Martial Arts motion
- 3.3mil ap

Alot of consumables, around:
- 6k Saam king herbs
- 2k GHP
- 9.5k fortified rec serum
- 5.5k fortified rec pot
- 1.2k food (mb/ma/hp and mb/ma/ele res)
- 14k elemental scrolls
- 7.5k Mcrit scroll
- 9k atk speed scroll
- 6k run scroll
- 3k antishock scroll
- 60k ancient power shard,
- 100 candies, 300 spell resist scroll and some other stuff
- 1000 30min run scrolls, 250 atk speed/mcrit

Pics

Old 04/22/2016, 16:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey inv me on facebook i want speak with u about this account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] lvl 65 bard, Elyos, Antriksha server.
06/25/2016 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
As title says, selling my lvl 65 bard on Antriksha. Im the original owner of the account. -Armors: Full (angry)hyperion set, everything is +10, except for shoulders which is +7, all armors socketed with mb 28 and mb32 (+27 stones in shoulder). -Weapons: Hyperion (angry) Harp +15 with 6 slot rentus (mythical) fuse, various manastones, 3.6k earth damage. And SWB harp in wh, for future pvp fuse. -Accessories: Full angry hyperion acc set, rank 1 (augment l2) pvp ring, quartz earrings from...
[Selling] Bard Antriksha Elyos
04/22/2016 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
I quitted and wanna sell my account. Goldpacks 70/70. Current Rank army 2*. PvE:Full Kata set + Weapon +15, 3/3 Kata accesories + Old Katalam Set,Rentus Mythical Helm PvP:Army 2 Set +15 full Mb/Macc Army 4 Accesories, Neck+5,Earrings(x2)+5,Rings(x2)+3,Helm+3. Also Rank 1 abyss accessories same enchant lvl.(those without augment) Weapon RST fused with abyss full MB +14 6 slots Mad Grendal +10/15 6slots fused with abyss full Mb/Macc(stopped enchanting it cause i didnt have Kinah) Also...
[Selling] WTS AION EU SPATALOS LVL 65 ELYOS #CHEAP# Spiritmaster & lvl 60 BARD
02/08/2016 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
3 YEARS OF SELLING,BUYING AND TRADING ACCOUNTS IN BOTH AION EU AND NA AND STILL IN BUSINESS WITH MY GOOD REPUTATION,FAIR PRICES AND SOME ACCOUNTS AND KINAH IN HAND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INTERESTED : Hello again: This is the second cheap account I have at this moment,It is a lvl 65 Spiritmaster and a lvl 60 bard in the same account, elyos in Aion eu Spatalos server for a cheap price : 1-lvl 65 spiritmaster in full ancient coins cloth set and ancient coins spellbook. A clean Mythical...
[Selling] lvl 65 bard, Elyos, Antriksha server.
02/06/2016 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, selling my lvl 65 bard on Antriksha. Im the original owner of the account. -Armors: Full (angry)hyperion set, everything is +10, except for shoulders which is +7, all armors socketed with mb 28 and mb32 (+27 stones in shoulder). -Weapons: Hyperion (angry) Harp +15 with 6 slot rentus (mythical) fuse, various manastones, 3.6k earth damage. And SWB harp in wh, for future pvp fuse. -Accessories: Full angry hyperion acc set, rank 1 (augment l2) pvp ring, quartz earrings from...
[Selling] AION ELYOS Antriksha kinah 45 $ bilion
02/04/2016 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
I can offer you selfmade kinah with great price.Skype: nezakonen_