Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS AION Cd-Key... with some chars on it

Discussion on WTS AION Cd-Key... with some chars on it within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS AION Cd-Key... with some chars on it

very good offer... accept payment via WebMoney/Paypal
Old 06/30/2011, 05:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hi,welcome to w ww.********** we sell gold ,account,timecard and so on .u will find wht u need in 3zoom,wht r u waitin for ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] EU Aion Account 43 Gladi + 6 Chars
06/11/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Leute Ich verkaufe hier mein Aion Account da ich keine Lust mehr auf Aion habe. Auf dem Account sind folgene Chars 43er Gladiator (Betonis Stangenwaffe) 36er Mage und 4 weitere 30+ Chars
WTS EU AION CE Castor server 4 chars 30/ 2 chars 25+
06/06/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Wts aion collector account avaible to play on it till 5.06.2010 It got on it 3 chars lvl 30-35 : glad/templar/ranger 2 chars 20-30 : sorc/glad It got around 4kk cash kinah on it 3 parts of daevo set price for it - 40 euros contact/email me at [email protected] for yahoo users or [email protected] for msn users or pm me here for more info + screens cheers
WTB> Aion Account 3-5 chars above 30
05/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Anyone selling aion account that MUST have atleast 3 to 5 characters above 27+ atleast above not really interested in 50s. but if you have 50 with 3 28+s i am interested EU AION only any server Willing to buy it message me for price or add me on msn [email protected]
WTS 3 aion high lvl chars.
03/15/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
As the topic says im selling a Glad 50 lvl , ranger 50 lvl and a templar 50 lvl (full miragent) all are at eu servers. For more info pm me.
[WTT] 3 High lvl Aion chars for Allods Online items/chars
03/04/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
I have a female lvl 45 ranger with xeno's bow +1, all blue armor with a green belt and gold shoulders. I have a lvl 50 male ranger with xeno's bow, a blue dagger offhand and a mix of blue and gold armor I have a lvl 50 male chanter with xeno's staff and a mix of blue and green armor. All Zekiel (US) all Elyos. No botting, good rep. We're a group of hardcore NA players that started playing Aion in CE OBT. We quit due to the way NcSoft was taking the game and moved on. both 50 chars...