Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

65 Rangers For Sale Spata/Ely

Discussion on 65 Rangers For Sale Spata/Ely within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
65 End-game gear Ranger + 65 Gunner and Cleric ! Spata>Ely Side

Switched to Archeage and No longer play AION and might as well sell this account to put it to any use. Located Spatalos, Elyos side. 65 Ranger. 2 star, little kinah but items worth nearly 500kk throughout all 8 characters.

HERE'S THE COMPILATION OF SCREENSHOTS WITH MY CURRENT GEAR

PM me offers on Skype(Arciukas19) or E-mail: (Might be slow response from email) or just private message me here on this forum.

I guess this is out of people's budget, dont be afraid to offer! Either ill accept or decline so feel free to offer... If you know how to play ranger then this will be THE BEST option you can get ! I spent over 150Euro on this character so I wouldn't consider going below that but still feel free to offer and pm me for more information. Cheers !

NO PAYPAL PAYMENTS! ONLY BANK TRANSFERS!
Old 12/07/2014, 16:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pmed
Old 12/07/2014, 17:28   #3

Unfortunately did not get your reply, by mistake i disable PM's on skype from people outside my contact list

bump
Old 12/13/2014, 23:43   #4

Bump, Still waiting for a new owner!

bump

BUMP!