Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion US israphel account for sale

Discussion on Aion US israphel account for sale within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion US israphel account for sale

Hi all. *****Selling for VERY Cheap*****
I'm posting this late at night so bare me. All of the character/account information is accurate. This is US Israphel account elyos. Characters included are:

Xabb-63 Cleric; Full SW set with hp socket. Skinned in Sauro Commander gear. 50 BM and 400 Karhuns. Has kharun ring. Hover motion/Ninja. Also has sharptooth mount(permanant airspike) and dramata wing's. Has lvl 65 remodeled mace waiting along with curator boots(lvl 65 3.7% pvp boots) which are better than BM boots. Has special pet leveling exp giver with 28 days left.
(<<<<character link)

Kenj-56 Templar; Full Divine Tac excluding gloves with conditon 1 on him. Socketed +17 crit. Weapon Tac officer +15 with blind gs and full crit 17. Cond 1 on it. Eternal acc drop from LUT,UT and raksand(PVE ACC) Also dragon motion card/ninja.

Pilkin-31 twink ranger; Full 30e +15(pants+12) socket crit 13. 30e bow with 2% proc godstone, combined with 25 fable elyos bow. Idian infused. 30e acc including helm.

These^^^ are my main characters, although I have other work in progress characters:
Lvl 42 sin with some 30e gear(3 pieces)
LVL 11 AT with skinned cypher blade //Girl character
LVL 28 gunslinger with +15 lvl 25 weapons(for fast leveling)//Girl character
LVL 10 chanter who i was making but then stopped. //Girl character
I have a love for the costumes in Aion and love to buy skins, so i will list skins and their prices. These are skins that arent in use and are sitting in my wharehouse
Colesium Champion's mace
Sauren Staff
Mudslime gear
Cruci costums
Sauren Greatsword

Now for skin's that are attached
My Cleric is in all sauro commander skin with sauren shield and sauren mace and yndigo's hat.

My temp looks like a king because of the divine tac =p(who needs skin for divine tac!)

My Ranger has full hyperion leather set (red and black) with sauren bow skin. The godstone animation is my favorite in the game. Its the gold 2% 1880 wind damage one.

My account has alot of money and time spent into it. My cleric has done every single campaign except for the ones i recently obtained, the lvl 63-64 Danaria quests. I have spent over $200 in ncoin on this account. My cleric and Temp are in Remember The Name, rank 42 with some 5-star,4-star,3-star,2-star etc... in it. I am known as only speaking English. I have no enemies and only use LFG for group/trade xD(no fighting)
This account overall is begginerish but, close, very close to becoming PVP ready. I promise you will love it too!xD. If you are interested in in-game showing, message me on here. I am looking for some $$ but am very flexible and willing to negotiate. Hit me up if interested and we can do some talking

By The Way I may have forgot to mention some less valuable things to! Message me for a more complete-ish detail. Ty

Edit: Might be willing to trade for another account(any server)...maybe though
Old 07/31/2014, 05:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Tags
wts full account