Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 60 sorcerer elyos on Tiamat

Discussion on lvl 60 sorcerer elyos on Tiamat within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl 60 sorcerer elyos on Tiamat

WTT lvl 60 elyos sorcerer on tiamat for a lvl 50+ elyos on siel

Dont need good gear or whatever , i just wanna play with my friends on siel server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] US-Tiamat-Elyos
01/14/2014 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
PM me what you have and we will talk prices (usd paypal)
[Selling] Selling Sorcerer on Tiamat server
12/12/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys im selling Sorcerer on NA Tiamat server. lvl 65. full BM gear with some enchant. Weapon: Danuar Remodeled Spellbook for Ancient Coins +5 , Fused with BM tome and with silence gs in it. Also i have rata orb and this character full beritra remodeled with tome also . Sorcerer is Officer 2-Star with 700k+ap and also have some medals and coins but for right now dont rememver exactly how many of them. 73kk kinah on account . If you are interested contact me on facebook - Rengar Jungler...
[Trading] Elyos Gladiator 60 female for Elyos Sorcerer or SM (server:Perento)
04/13/2013 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
WTT Elyos Gladiator lvl 60 female full accessories lvl 60 abyss eternal, Kahrun's Spear +5 with arena lvl 55 2 augmenting +Gs silence, vasharti's dagger +1, Karun's warhammer+1, Full set armor arena lvl 55 2augmentig +Elite Guardian Sentinel's Breastplate +5. PvE set:Full tiamat 400k Abyss point 50.000.000 Kinah 2 mounths gold pack Mansion Red Diablo pet Sharptooth Lumen- Pagati Veyron up
WTS SORCERER LVL 60 ON TIAMAT SERVER
11/01/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'm stoping to play Aion and I'm selling my account on Tiamat, Asmodian <Kahrun's Jewel> +7 Gs Silence armfused with +11% pvp atack <Antro's Bandana> <Archon Commander's Turquoise Earrings><Kahrun's Turquoise Earrings><Archon Squad Leader's Aquamarine Earrings> <Kahrun's Turquoise Necklace><Archon Commander's Turquoise Necklace> <Archon Squad Leader's Aquamarine Ring><Archon Commander's Turquoise Ring> <Archon Commander's Sash> <Kahrun's Full set MB +27 <Elite Archon...
lvl 53 Elyos Assassin - Tiamat
06/08/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
***Level 54 I just leveled her up*** The account has ALL Collectors Edition items ready to be given to any character of your choosing. This account has not only 1 ring but 2, Ring of Ancient Fire and Ring of Ancient Wind. http://i46.tinypic.com/70axed.png I can provide you with the CD key, Unique account ID, a copy of my drivers license, password, email and anything else you might want for the account. http://i49.tinypic.com/209t8aq.png http://i47.tinypic.com/2vb91cy.jpg