Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS>>lvl 60 asmo gladiator(nexus)

Discussion on WTS>>lvl 60 asmo gladiator(nexus) within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 10/28/2013, 11:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
up up up
Old 10/28/2013, 13:14   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveaion View Post
i need 1k euros for it, but i can accept good offers>> pm me on private
he needs 1k euros but he can accept more also!

dude, get a normal job like a normal person...people like you are making chaos in the market, sad...
Old 11/09/2013, 12:39   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldyq View Post
he needs 1k euros but he can accept more also!

dude, get a normal job like a normal person...people like you are making chaos in the market, sad...

bro , don't mind about what i need, just pm me with ur offer, i might accept, What is the problem with that its 65 lvl full archon 60 +10 and full bm gears full arena 2 c full kahrun set gears, 3x weapons, just message me with ur offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Gladiator 60 lvl on Nexus, asmo!
02/12/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Selling 60lvl Gladiator on Nexus server, Asmodian. Have Fenris set full of critical +14 .......... Accesories: All Ap 30 lvl .......... Weapons:Vasatry GreatSword with 1 cond Arena greatsword 55lvl .................... 15 Mithril medals
WTS\WTT Gladiator 60 lvl on Nexus, asmo!
11/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Selling or WTT my 60lvl Gladiator on Nexus server, Asmodian. Interested SM\Sorc with same gear,side! .......... Have Fenris set full of critical +14 .......... Accesories: All Ap 30 lvl .......... Weapons:Vasatry GreatSword with 1 cond Arena greatsword 55lvl ....................
WTS Nexus Asmo Gladiator
08/13/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, hers a few bout the glad. He has 4/5 Cond 1 arena parts +10, 5/5 Arena cond 2 parts +10. Bakarma Spear +15 fused with PvP weapon and blind gs on it. Lannok spear +15 fused with PvP weapon and silence gs on it. SW Spear fused with PvP and blind gs on it.
[NEXUS] WTS ASMO 55 GLADIATOR
05/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
The account has a Veteran status (plus 1x Goldpack item in the warehouse). PM me with your offer if you're interested in buying. The character has: - a full Sublime Coliseum set with Crit/Accuracy manastones socketed (I know there is a non-coliseum breastplate in the screenshot, I'll change the picture later) - a helm from Beshmundir Temple - a set of Abyss Jewellery (except for a necklace that I was planning to buy) - Coliseum Champion's Claymore as the main weapon, Mudslime Sword,...
WTB Gladiator lvl 50-55 nexus asmo
04/07/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
AS topic said pm me with prices. Accept any offer with any class !!