Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level Service Glad lv 30 - lv 50

Discussion on Level Service Glad lv 30 - lv 50 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Level Service Glad lv 30 - lv 50

Hey,

I'm looking for a Level Service for my Gladiator lv 30 to lv 50.

Greetings,

AndrooX

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to trade level 60 glad or sell it for 280
10/26/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
lvl60, Gladiator, Male, So far it has vasharti +3, spear combined with level 55 noble crucible spear (fully socketed) condition 1 colliseum armor, except helmet is noble cd 2 and chest peice is condition 2. kahruns ring (eternal), rakshas ring, (eternal), omegas corundum earring (gold), ashunatal earring (gold) 898 atttack, 745 crit, 2,300 accuracy, phys def 2,010 can defeat many level 60\'s.and character also has full ninja costume. If you have any questions please contact my skype:...
WTT 56 level ranger for sm or glad 55+
09/14/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Wtt my 56 ranger in nexus + 39 sm, both are elyos in same account if you need screens or more info ,email me to [email protected]! Gladiator or Sm can be at any server in eu or na , but 55+, [email protected] - info , screens!
WTS ANUHART GLAD LEVEL 50 BAKARMA+10
06/18/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
WTS my gladiator which has full fenris and some 30 pvp accesories and a + 10 bakarma merged with fenris polearm. Also has 480 cooking with cippo aether jelly recipe . On top of all that the account comes with 5 other characters on Perento 55 glad with 40 elite +10 with a + 15 Zapiels Spear and full 50 accs amongst a few of the chars. would like to also sell this account via in game kinah so will be looking only at offers of 300 Mill kinah and above i expect more for a glad with...
WTS LEVEL 47 GLAD!
12/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, would like to sell a level 47 glad with a 26 alt chanter. Has about 20 mil on the account. Hit me up if you wanna know more, Im me at [email protected] . Server Zikel, thank you! or send me a email to [email protected]