Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nexus end game Chanter elyos 60

Discussion on Nexus end game Chanter elyos 60 within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nexus end game Chanter elyos 60

Basicaly Everything on SS !
Has 2 setups one for PVM other for pvp
Pvp
PVM
Add skype daymon.jo
Jewelry Are all eternal !
Old 04/27/2013, 06:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add my skype "jayrocklol" .. lets talk there , tried to added you on mine and there was a long list of names couldnt add you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtt/wts an OP chanter at nexus elyos
02/12/2013 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Lvl 60 Chanter with Full 60l augment level2 chain set all +6 Augment level2 staff +10 fused with vasharti staff Accs: 5 gbg accs and suna hairpin With pve gear and many more!!! I want to sell or trade with an op cleric at nexus elyos. pm your offers
WTB GG Nexus/Elyos Chanter
01/01/2013 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hello wtb gg Chanter at Nexus / Elyos. Pm me with price and gear. Also pm your skype name to contact. Best Regards Mpogias
WTS 55 Chanter on EU Nexus (Elyos)
08/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 22 Replies
Hi all, selling proablly best geared chanter in nexus, im selling becuse i got bored and dont have the time to play anymore You will recive Orginal email with password and secret questions to change, account name and password aswell pin-code. im the only owner of the account have never shared with someone. LvL 59.90% some of items i have Weapon: +15 Trioanīs Staff combined with e50 ap staff (Silence Godstone)
WTT (NEXUS) OP & GG Cleric Asmodian -> Chanter Elyos (NEXUS)
04/30/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Just like the topic says! Add me on skype: MariusAasgaard
WTS 55 Chanter EU Nexus Elyos
04/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
LvL 55 Chanter EU Nexus Weapon: +13 Triorians Staff fused with L30 AP staff..full crit 15 and 13 on L30 Gears: Full Arena condi1 with full Magic Resist +14 socket + Jountan HAT = 1930MR ATM easy 2K MR if you go GBG Accs Accessors: TL belt,Tacs rings x2, Tacs earrings x1 TL earrings x1, Debil Necles Title is Miragent Holy Templar - But i dont have the gears or wep anymore sold them as SKINS! Stigma Tree Both DPS and Support DPS: Mountain Crash / Disoriterin Blow etc Support: Full Tree...