Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB GG L60 Gladiator, Ranger or Sorcerer *ELYOS PERENTO EU ONLY*

Discussion on WTB GG L60 Gladiator, Ranger or Sorcerer *ELYOS PERENTO EU ONLY* within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB GG L60 Gladiator, Ranger or Sorcerer *ELYOS PERENTO EU ONLY*

As the title says, I want to buy an account with a L60 Gladiator, Ranger or Socerer on Elyos Perento only.

I want it to be the best geared as possible.

Contact me on skype: Prompekurt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Gw2 Account for Perento Elyos Sorcerer
11/15/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
My Gw2 account has a L80 Elementalist. I'm looking for any lvl 55-60 Elyos Sorcerer on Perento
WTT 56 Ranger Elyos for 55+ Gladiator/Templar Elyos (Server Kromede)
10/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Tausche 56 Ranger Elyos für einen 55+ Gladiator oder Templer Der Equip Stand meines Jägers (Vetterran Account!): Waffe: - Master Noble Nanyu Bow +10 mit para gs und auf krit und tp gesockelt Rüstung: - Brust (TP gesockelt) + Hose (teils Krit gesockelt) Ora 55er FP Vz2, - Schuhe (teils Krit gesockelt) + Handschuhe (TP gesockelt) Ora 55er FP Vz1 - Schultern (Krit gesockelt) Gold 55er FP Vz1
WTS 55 Sorcerer (Elyos,Perento)
01/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
FIRST GOOD OFFER TAKE IT (ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS PLEASE) http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m485/Karditsi wths/stats1.jpg http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m485/Karditsi wths/stats.jpg
WTS 55 Sorcerer (Elyos,Perento)
01/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
Don't want to play anymore cause all my friends emo quit aion so its for sale.... I only accept full payment via (paypal) before u will get password and the Info for the account. I have : All the stigmas both pve and pvp builds. Extra Set L30 +15 x4 peaces and +12 x1 peace set full mb that means 2.7 cap. 2xSW peaces (Shoes and Pauldrons). Alchemy 499,Aether 491,Esse 413. Platinum Medals x 72 Storm wings Resist Magic +14 x 27 (2.3kk the cheaper in broker)
WTS PvP Geared L55 Elyos Sorcerer - EU/Perento
08/28/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Armor: Elite level 50 PvP armor with L55 PvP gloves for extra casting speed. All enchanted to +5-6 and socketed with HP +95 and M.boost +27, remodelled and dyed to even look more awesome. Miragent armor set socketed with Magic Boost for PvE 4/5 parts of the new Surama fabled set Weapon: Master Noble Darkwater Orb (eternal) merged with level 50 fabled PvP orb - one of the best weapons for sorcerer in game. Socketed with magical accuracy +14 and HP +95, enchanted to +5 and with...