Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] 55 Chanter - Nexus Elyos [50 elite / Extendable]

Discussion on [WTS] 55 Chanter - Nexus Elyos [50 elite / Extendable] within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [WTS] 55 Chanter - Nexus Elyos [50 elite / Extendable]

Scammer list: Lalizo.
Old 06/19/2012, 19:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Worst scammer EU, he buys alot aion account then takes the cash back in 1-2days, he will do the same here take hes back account after hes take out the money from paypal, be aware of this norway scammer

hes old tread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] 55 Chanter - Elyos - Nexus [4/5 50 elite + extendable]
06/08/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello fellow gamers! :mofo: In this thread I will give you as much information as possible to show you my account and let you think about the account in the best way. I will be posting pictures about every single item on the character and list some general information. The account is a new account and started by me when F2P came live to the EU servers. It was leveled legit to 55, and by no chance with any hack. All the gear was gained through 100% PvE as I have had basicly no time...
[55 Chanter] - [Nexus Elyos] - [Extendable Staff +10 with 50elite] - [4 parts 50e]
05/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
Hello fellow gamers! :mofo: In this thread I will give you as much information as possible to show you my account and let you think about the account in the best way. I will be posting pictures about every single item on the character and list some general information. The account is a new account and started by me when F2P came live to the EU servers. It was leveled legit to 55, and by no chance with any hack. All the gear was gained through 100% PvE as I have had basicly no time...
WTT (NEXUS) OP & GG Cleric Asmodian -> Chanter Elyos (NEXUS)
04/30/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Just like the topic says! Add me on skype: MariusAasgaard
WTS 55 Chanter EU Nexus Elyos
04/28/2012 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
LvL 55 Chanter EU Nexus Weapon: +13 Triorians Staff fused with L30 AP staff..full crit 15 and 13 on L30 Gears: Full Arena condi1 with full Magic Resist +14 socket + Jountan HAT = 1930MR ATM easy 2K MR if you go GBG Accs Accessors: TL belt,Tacs rings x2, Tacs earrings x1 TL earrings x1, Debil Necles Title is Miragent Holy Templar - But i dont have the gears or wep anymore sold them as SKINS! Stigma Tree Both DPS and Support DPS: Mountain Crash / Disoriterin Blow etc Support: Full Tree...
WTS NA 55 Full Miragent Elyos Chanter +10PVP Staff & Extendable - $150
07/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
This is the screen shot of the chanter: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting I'm looking for a quick sell so the first person who offers $150 will get it. The account is 8 months old. There are generous amounts of Manastones in the account which includes Attack +5, Crit +17, Magic Boost +27 and so on. Account has 3 million kinah. Generous amount of AP relics which totals up to 200k+.