Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Welcome to The Aion Game Guide

Discussion on Welcome to The Aion Game Guide within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Welcome to The Aion Game Guide

hello everyone Welcome to The Aion Game Guide :

just if you want to know everything about the aion game just click on this link :

thanks you mates
Old 06/01/2012, 07:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 206
pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Unpacked Aion binaries version 1.9.0.1 (aion.bin, crysystem.dll, game.dll)
07/29/2010 - Aion Private Server - 4 Replies
Subj. These files are meant for educational purposes only. I take no responsibility for the stuff anybody does with the help of these files. Thx, Zloba. P.S.: Admins move this topic to "Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits" please.
(need Guide to Regist on China Aion) suche Guide zum Regestrieren ( Aion China)
02/01/2009 - Aion - 38 Replies
Hallo I have Load the Open Beta China Client and now i have the problem how can i Register i dont know how it works can someone help me?. Hallo Ich habe mir den Chinesischen Open Beta Clienten von Aion runtergeladen das Game soll ja am 26.01.09 Starten ( nach Deutscher Zeit) wäre in China also der 25.01.09 Jetzt habe ich leider das Problem das ich nicht genau weiß wo und wie ich mich Regestriere ob ich was spezielles brauche oder so eine Per Google kann man alles prima Übersetzen...