Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Templar or Chanter/Cleric Telemachus EU Elyos

Discussion on WTB Templar or Chanter/Cleric Telemachus EU Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Templar or Chanter/Cleric Telemachus EU Elyos

wtb templar or chanter or a cleric aion eu telemachus -en-elyos lvl 50-55 with some abyss gear. price max 50e. depends of lvl and gear. gimme a mail or a pm

my skype id: BeleaX

WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer)some blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers.

Tera-server Velika - PVP

its not a scamm. take my skype id: BeleaX and we can swich desktop`s and u will can see
Old 07/27/2012, 12:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Templar/Chanter Aion EU Telemachus(EN) - elyos
05/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
wtb templar or chanter aion eu telemachus -en-elyos lvl 50-55 with some abyss gear. price max 50e. depends of lvl and gear. gimme a mail or a pm my skype id: beleax to can talk
templar elyos (telemachus eu) 55 with GS+15 (only 35)
01/11/2012 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
I sell account with a fine templar (it's no better for star to play Aion) good gear for pve with greatsword (Noble Drazma Greatsword with pvp weapon +15) some M of kinah in warehouse with Platinum and Gold medal too (and other items) account of 5 months http://imageshack.us/f/72/accountaion.png/ (ps, account no active but never banned) only 25 EUR (means = nothing)
WTS Chanter Telemachus-Elyos
11/24/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my msn: [email protected], ICQ:633-172-023, or come to www.**********e. waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it. 55 chanter, +10 miragents staff combined with 30 abyss staff that gives on the char 19% atk speed 8% pvp atk the bonus stats and the silence godstone with good proc rate makes chanter very powerfull at pvp , the character has as well +10 miragents set...
WTT Elyos EU Top Chanter/SM/Templar
08/14/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, im looking for a Elyos Eu Gladiator, should be lvl 55 and decent gear, I have a full pvp lvl 50 Gear and Mira Chanter, lvl 40 pvp Gear and Besh Set SM and full Mira Set + Silence GS and SW GS Templar. If you need to know anything else PM me.
[WTS] Elyos Chanter/Kantor Telemachus
05/12/2011 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my level 55 Elyos account on Telemachus. 9th month veteran reward claimed. Chanter (main) gear as follows, missing because of a bug is level 52 gold belt from udas. http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/7196/kantor.jp g Aethertapping is over 450, highest aether can be collected. Chanter has full support stigmas (all slots unlocked) and has 50kk kinah. Chanter has 18kk asmo skin on armor, also has storm wings from beshmundir temple.