Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Aion Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB General Godstone as a Perento Elyos

Discussion on WTB General Godstone as a Perento Elyos within the Aion Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB General Godstone as a Perento Elyos

Hey,

Looking for a perento asmo to feed me the general godstone.

private message me or post below if you are interested and how much you wan't for it.

Thanks,
Miowmiow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] PARALYSE <Godstone: Ereshkigal's Honor> - PERENTO(ELYOS)
12/20/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Firstly Not buying this one :D <Godstone: Vidar's Dignity> plz I will buy the stone with Kinah or Real money, whichever you like. PM me with offer plz you have to make sure that you have the item<Godstone: Ereshkigal's Honor> to show me in game first. :D
[WTB] Perento Elyos Kinah or Silence godstone!
11/26/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Post amount & ratio (50€=100M i assume) payment methods: Paypal (preffered), WU and MB. regards. up up
WTB Tradeble Godstone EU Perento
09/18/2011 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Either Silence godstone (Godstone: Khrudgelmir's Tacitness) 70 Euro Paralyze godstone (Godstone: Vidar's Dignity) 50 Euro. Also interested in Master Noble Korie staff (negotiate on price)
WTS~Khrudgelmir's Tacitness (Silence Godstone) Asmo Perento
08/23/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Selling (tradable) silence godstone on Perento Asmo servers. Post your offers here, Paypal only. http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll156/yours3lF /Silencegodstone.jpg Happy Bidding!
WTS Lvl 50 Elyos Assassin, Fully Geared with alot of money and Godstone!
07/20/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Elyos Assassin lv 50 in NA server: -Full lvl 50 AP Accessories and Sword -AP sword lv 50 +2 with Silence Godstone and attack stones +5 -Full Miragent (Armor all +1 with all attack stone +5) Miragent Sword+2 w/ Paralyze Godstone and attack Stone +5. -1 Piece of elite lv 50 AP boots. -Current Ap is 263k - AP items worth about 250k AP in the warehouse -About 40Million kinah in Warehouse. -Godstone in warehouse : 1x Paralyze, 1x 2% 940dmg, 1x 1880dmg, 1x Immobilize godstone. -Officer...